7

Chapter Seven| Ava

I kiss him back.

With no hesitation.

I wrap my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through his hair.

He pulls me closer so I am straddling his lap and then he squeezes my ass making me gasp.

The kiss makes my heart race but he suddenly pulls away, making me whine. He looks at me and smiles brightly.

"I-I um..." I stutter and move my hips a little making him moan. I look down and see his hard, rather large bulge and I invisibly blush. I decide to look away and avoid eye contact with him.

"Do it again." He rasps and I look up at him with wide eyes. He puts his hands on my waist and encourages me to move my hips.

"Kaden, w-we should s-stop." I moan but he tightens his hands. "Lily could come b-back." And on cue we hear her running down the stairs. I quickly jump off of Kaden's lap. 

"Princess, what have I said about running on the stairs?" He yells.

"Sorry, daddy!" She yells running into the living room.

"I should go." I stand up and look around awkwardly.

"No." Lily whines and grabs hold of my leg.

Kaden's phone starts to ring, he answers it. The phone call is brief and I see him start to smirk at me and then he hangs up the phone.

"Baby, will you go on a date with me?" My eyes widen.

"But who will look after Lily?" I look at a sad Lily, who is still clinging onto my leg.

"My parent's are flying in from Italy, so they will be able to look after Lily." He informs me. "So, will you go on a date with me?" He repeats.

"Please Avey!" Lily, tightens her hold.

"Okay." I smile and Kaden gets up, lifts Lily onto his hip and then wraps his arms around me, so we are all in a group hug.

"I'll message you the details." He smiles down at me.

•••

"You kissed and now you are going on a date with him!" Charlie says in shock.

I just nod and give him a weird look when I see him frowning at me.

"Charlie, why are you looking at me like that? You were the one saying he would come back and you were right! I throw my arms up in the air. 

"Are you sure you wanna go on this date, baby?" I cringe when he calls me that nickname.

Now that Kaden has called me it, it just sounds wrong when it comes out of Charlie's mouth.

"I thought you would at least be a bit happier." I roll my eyes.

I get a notification from Kaden. I'm glad because I don't want to keep talking to Charlie.

Kaden- Baby, be ready by 7:30. X

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I smile brightly down at my phone when I see his message.

"All I'm saying, Ava, is that I don't think you being with this man is a good idea. He's got a child and he's basically an old man. He's probably exactly like Jamie!" He throws his hands up in the air and my heart clenches at the mention of my abusive ex boyfriend.

"Charlie shut the fuck up." I sigh and start to apply my make up. "Get out of my room if you're not going to have a reasonable conversation with me." I look at him through the mirror and see him just laying on my bed staring at me in disappointment.