Epilogue

Epilogue| Ava

4 years later

"You're doing so well Ava!" The midwife praises. I turn to Kaden and watch him smile brightly.

"Can't believe it's taken us four years to make another child!" I use all my strength and hit his arm. "Ow!"

"No more children!" I grit my teeth.

"Just a couple more pushes, sweetie!" I take a deep breath and start to push, squeezing the life out of Kaden's hand.

"That's it!" One more push and a loud cry fills the room. "Congratulations, you have a little boy!"

"Yes!" Kaden yells, throwing his fist up in the air. "Another boy!"

***

"I don't know how you do it." I spin around with a sleepy Levi in my arms.

"Elena." I smile. "Do what?"

"You're such an amazing mother. You literally gave birth a few weeks ago and you still look sexy as fuck." I roll my eyes at her horny behaviour.

"Thanks, I guess." I then hand Levi over to her. She looks at me with wide eyes and hesitantly takes him. "You'd be a great mother too." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I doubt it." She smiles sadly, looking down at mine and Kaden's newborn. I give her a weird look.

"Do you want some orange juice?" I joke and take some out of the fridge, pouring some juice into two glasses. I walk over to her and take Levi out of her arms.

"Sure you won't throw up." She laughs and I smirk, handing her a glass. I watch her raise the glass to her lips but before she can take a sip she gags and places the cup down. "Is that in date?"

"Yep." I smirk and then she dashes to the bathroom. Levi stirs around in my arms and I gently tickle his stomach. "I think Auntie Elena might be pregnant."

I make my way towards the bathroom. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I can't help but smirk. "We've been using a condom!"

How the tables have turned.

"I have a test in the cupboard. I've been keeping tabs on you, this isn't the first time you've thrown up." She leans her head against the wall and releases a huge sigh. "Take the test." I tell her and make my way out of the bathroom.

I go upstairs and walk into the bedroom, to see Kaden sleeping. I place Levi in his cot and then walk over to Kaden. "Baby." I whisper, crouching down in front of him and stroking his hair.

"Mmm." He slowly opens his eyes and smiles when he sees me in front of him. "You woken me up to have sex?" I roll my eyes.

"No you big idiot, I've come to wake you up because everyone is coming around for dinner later. So get up." I pat his thigh and then leave the bedroom.

I decide to go check on Elena and when I enter the bathroom my heart breaks when I see her crying on the floor.

"I can't be a mother! I don't know how." She looks up at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Hey!" I sit down next to her and pull her into a hug. "You're going to be amazing, you've got one massive family to help you out, you're not alone. Diavol will be over the moon." I pause. "It is his right?" She laughs but nods her head.

"Thank you, Ava." She smiles. "I heard pregnant women get really horny, so I'll be knocking on your door when I feel like eating you out."

"Elena! Four years and you're still going on about this." I laugh with her.

"Mmm." She hums and rests her head on my shoulder as we sit in the bathroom in silence.

***

"Mama!" Liam makes grabby hands and I pick him up.

"Hello, my precious baby. You okay?" He nods and rests his head on my chest.

"I love you, mama."

"I love you too, baby." I kiss the top of his head. "Do you want to help mummy set up the table." He nods his head enthusiastically.

"I'm here!" I spin my head around and spot Luciano making a dramatic entrance with his husband trailing behind him. They make their way towards us and they kiss me on the cheek. "Mrs Morello." He grins.

"Boys." I grin back.

"I am starving!" Luciano pats his stomach and takes a seat at the table.

"Luciano, set the table up with your nephew." His eyes widen and I put Liam down who runs over to his uncle in excitement.

I make my way to the kitchen and finish making the food.

"Mummy."

"Hi, princess." I look over my shoulder and see my precious daughter. "You okay?" She nods.

"I'll help you take the food to the table." She smiles and picks up the plates of food.

"Thank you, baby."

"Ava." My husband walks in, a smirk on his face. "I kind of want to fuck you right now, you looks so fucking good."

"No."

"Ardian's here with his son." I roll my eyes at the way Kaden says the word son.

"You need to lay off Aleksio, Kaden." I warm him.

"He's too affectionate towards Lily, Ava. That boy wants my little girl!" He says in defence.

"They are kids, they are really good friends. Get over it." I scold him and he rolls his eyes.

"Come here." He opens his arms and I step into them. "I love you."

I look up at him. "I love you." He kisses the tip of my nose, making me giggle. "Help me with the rest of the food."

Once we are all sat around the table, Elena decides to make her announcement.

"I'm pregnant." Everyone pauses and looks at her in shock.

Diavol grins proudly and I giggle. Kaden looks at Luciano and they look at each other with wide eyes.

"Congratulations." Ardian winks.

"Yeah congratulations." Ross and Ruben smile brightly. The two have become great friends and are always giving each other advice about being assassins.

"More fucking children." Luciano leans back in his chair.

"Language!"

Kaden has also stepped down from being the boss of the Mafia, he has given it to Luciano who is loving it.

"I'm happy for you, Elena." Kaden smiles and she smiles back.

"Thank you." She whispers and then winks at me.

"Here you go, Lils." Our attention turns to Lily and Aleksio. We watch as Aleksio pours Lily some apple juice. I feel my heart warm at the two but frown when I feel how tense Kaden has become.

"That fucking boy!" He whispers harshly, grabbing hold of my hand to calm himself down.

A/N
Guys, you've got what you wanted. I've planned it out and everything. I introduce the sequel of Complete Me: Lily and Aleksio's story. The prologue is up, so make sure to add it to your library's and vote.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed this book. I love you all so much❤️ we are so close to 1 millions reads as well🥺❤️. If you'd like, please go and check out my other book called Emotion. I'm so sad that Ava and Kaden's journey has finished but you'll see more of them in the next book anyway ❤️

Thank you again❤️