26

Chapter Twenty Six| Ava

"Kaden, we've got to stop doing this."

"What? Why?" He whines out, throwing his naked body on top of mine.

"No, I mean we've got to stop having unprotected sex." I sigh and stroke his back.

"But I pull out." He frowns, looking all innocent.

"That's not going to prevent me from getting pregnant, Kaden." Fuck, I might already be pregnant. We've been so reckless!

"I can put a baby in you now, if you'd like?" He smirks and I laugh, pushing him off of me.

"No!" I giggle and he laughs.

"Come on, baby! Let's make a baby!" He pouts his lips and throws his arms around my waist.

"Kaden, no! " I gently slap his chest. "We need to get ready." His smile then falls.

"I hate this time of year, just before Christmas and I've got to put all my family at risk." He closes his eyes.

"We'll be okay." I whisper and give him a small smile.

"Tell me again." He opens his eyes.

"We'll be okay." I giggle and he smiles. "Now. Let's get ready!"

***

"Elena, stop staring at me like that." I give her the side eye and then continue doing my make up. She looks very pretty, she wears a tight red dress with black heels.

"I got you a pregnancy test." I drop my make up brush. "I was walking past your room and accidentally heard you telling Kaden that you should stop having unprotected sex."

I look at her with wide eyes. "I'm not pregnant, so keep your test." I pick up my brush and carry on with my make up.

"I'm not saying you are, Ava. I'm just thinking you should just check, to be sure." She looks at me with cautious eyes.

"I've had no symptoms of pregnancy, I'm sure I'm fine. Plus Kaden and I will use a condom." I say, trying to convince her, but she sighs and shakes her head.

"Please, Ava." She pulls the pregnancy box from her clutch bag and holds it out for me to take.

"I'll be fine." I look away from her.

"Okay well when you've stopped being in denial, you know where I am." She sighs and throws the test back in her clutch.

"Okay."

"Well since you're in my room and before you get stolen by pregnancy, you want to lay on my bed. I'll do all the work, promise." She winks and I feel the blood rush to my face.

"Elena, no!"

"Come on, Ava! Kaden doesn't need to know." She throws her hands up in the air. "Let me just eat you out then!"

I throw my make up brush at her but she catches it.

"It really is a shame you don't swing my way." She crosses her arms over her chest and pouts like a child.

"Mummy!" I hear Lily knocking on the door.

My body freezes.

Mummy.

Lily just called me mummy.

My eye begin to water at the thought of being a mother figure to the beautiful soul. I know she struggles to reach the handle, so Elena gets up and opens the door for her. I don't want to correct her and end up making her upset so I keep quiet.