43

Chapter Forty Three| Kaden

A/N- please read the a/n at the end of the book ❤️

"Everyone welcome our newly wedded couple." Everyone cheers as I walk hand in hand with my wife. Ava decided she wanted two dresses because she wanted to be comfortable for the reception. She looks beautiful in the silk white dress and I can't help but want to rip it off her body and devour her.

I smile brightly at the fact that Ava is now officially my wife. I reach down so my lips are level with her ear. "You okay, baby?" She turns her head to face me and nods her head, a large grin on her face.

"I can't believe we are married!" She tightens her hold on my hand.

"Trust me, it would of happened sooner or later." I gently squeeze her hand and then lead her over to the head table.

"Mrs Morello." Luciano greets once he sees us, a smirk on his face. "Who would of thought that my little bro would finally get married." He raises his glass. "Also, I'd like to thank you, Ava." He casts a look to his husband who is listening to Lily ramble on about God knows what.

"It's what you both deserve." She pulls him into a hug and Luciano smiles at me over her shoulder.

I then look around and spot Diavol staring at my sister, who is also standing my herself, looking at everything play out.

"Give me a minute." I tell the two and make my way over to Elena. She clearly senses me making my way over to her and raises an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your wife." She holds her hands up and I roll my eyes.

"You and Diavol? Don't lie to me Lena, what is going on between you two?" She clenches her jaw and I see her eyes become glossy.

"Nothing." She whispers and then gulps down the rest of her champagne.

"Has he hurt you?" She scoffs but shakes her head.

"No.....We just.....He told me he still loves me." She places the glass down and crosses her arms over her chest. "I can't forgive him for cheating on me when we were together, Kaden. Plus I could never go back to him."

I gulp and she spots the guilty look on my face.

"Kaden, what is it?" She gives me a threatening look.

"Diavol was drugged that night." I blurt out and I watch her face drop.

"W-Why didn't he say anything?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She exclaims.

"Would you of believed him? Come on, Elena, look at how hard headed you are." She looks away. "You still love him, Elena. Don't throw this away, speak to him." I lean down to kiss her forehead and then make my way back over to Ava.

"Is Elena okay?" She furrows her eyebrows and I nod, helping her onto her seat.

An hour later and everyone has finished their food and are now just throwing back loads of alcohol.

Including my wife.

"I love you, Kaden." She smiles. "Are you going to fuck me later?" She whispers seductively in my ear and I feel myself start to get hard.

Shit.

"Yes, baby." I kiss the top of her head as she wraps her arms around my waist and we sway to the beat of the music playing in the background. "You need to sober up though, I don't need you throwing up whilst your in the middle of riding me." She pulls back a little to look up at me and she try's to wink, making me laugh at her.