42

Chapter Forty Two| Ava

"You're getting married!" Alice squeals, clapping her hands in excitement.

I release a shaky breath and smile.

I'm getting married to my crazy, possessive man.

"He's on the phone again." Elena walks in, with Lily resting on her hip and the phone in her other hand.

"No! Tell him to stop calling!" I shout in frustration and grab a champagne flute from Alice, gulping it down quickly.

"Easy there!" Alice laughs and takes the glass from my hand.

"Mummy." Lily reaches out for me and I take her out of Elena's arms.

"She can't speak right now, bro." Elena says and then hangs up without listening to his answer. A few seconds later and the phone starts ringing again, she rolls her eyes and picks up.

She rolls her eyes again as she listens to him. "Yeah she's fine.....Hmm........She hasn't got cold feet........I think she still loves you but then again I am here."

"Elena." I give her a warning look.

"Yeah she still loves you......Yeah got to go, bye." She hangs up again and turns her phone off. "Now lets get your sexy body into that wedding dress."

"I'm scared." I blurt out and everyone frowns, including Lily.

"Ava, Ava, Ava. That man is crazy in love with you, he'll drag you down the aisle if he has to." I giggle and nod my head.

"What do you think baby?" I look down at Lily and she smiles brightly.

"Daddy loves you lots mummy, I do too!" She wraps her arms around my neck. "Can you put your dress on now." She tilts her head and I put her down.

"Okay, lets hope I haven't got fat." I try and joke but deep down I'm shitting myself.

After half an hour of getting into my wedding dress, I try not to cry. I even see Elena wipe away a tear.

"Mummy you looks so pretty

"Mummy you looks so pretty." Lily squeals as she spins around in her flower girl dress.

My precious girl looks like she's about to get married herself and I can't help but laugh at what Kaden would think.