38

Chapter Thirty Eight| Ava

3 months later

"Okay, it's cool Ava. This man needs a babysitter, what's the worse that could happen?" I sigh ready to press the buzzer but then I quickly pull my hand back and take a deep breath. "Come on. Stop being nervous." I go for the button again but jump when I hear a voice.

"Are you done talking to yourself, Angel?" I look around in shock.

"Oh my." I breathe out. "I'm going crazy." I whisper.

"No you're not." The voice chuckles. "What's your name?" The deep voice questions.

"A-Ava Spencer." The gate doors then open. "So I'm just gonna walk in, okay?" I look up and spot a camera and give it a thumbs up and slowly walk up to the large double doors.

The door opens and I swear all the oxygen escapes my lungs.

This man is some type of Greek God. He's clad in a black suit which outlines every muscle on his body and his dark hair is in a man bun.

Wow.

"What are you thinking about, Angel?" I'm pulled out of my daydream to face my beautiful man. He stands at the end of the bed, a towel wrapped round his waist, as his skin glistens with drops of water. His long dark hair falls on top of his shoulder and I clench my legs at how hot he looks.

"You. When we first met." I laugh and he smirks.

"Knew you were mine as soon as I saw you through the cctv." He drops his towel and starts putting on his Armani boxers.

"Did you now?" I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows.

"So did our little girl." He smiles and I laugh, thinking about how quickly Lily got attached. "Now what are you doing still in bed? We're going out this evening." He rips the covers off of me, revealing my naked body and my small baby bump, that Kaden keeps going crazy over.

"Can't we just stay in bed for Valentine's Day." I pout and he smiles, lifting me gently off the bed and towards our bathroom.

"No baby, we've been in bed for the whole day! I'm going to make you a bath, leave you to get ready and I'll be back to get you in a few hours." He runs my bath and then kisses my lips.

"Where are you going?" He sits me down into the warm water and smiles down at me.

"Just got to check some things." He kisses my forehead. "I'll see you later, Angel." And then he's gone.

I sigh but enjoy the feeling of the water against my skin.

I think back to how the last couple months have been and smile at the thought of our lives being less problematic. A couple days after Ross was dragged into our home, we made him do a DNA test with Lily and it turned out he is Lily's half brother.

Lily is still going to therapy sessions but instead of going with Kaden and I, she goes with her brother, which makes more sense. She's really happy that she has a brother, she's literally been following him everywhere.

Kaden wasn't happy at first when his little girl preferred hanging out with Ross than him.

Elena.

She still hasn't returned. No-one has heard anything from her, which is a little worrying, but I'm sure she can look after herself.

She is an assassin after all.

Twenty minutes later, I start to feel the water getting cold, so I get out and start to dry myself off. I walk into our bedroom and start to get ready for whatever Kaden has got planned.