32

Chapter Thirty Two| Ava

A/N
Get ready for the crazy emotion train, nothing new lol💗

"Ava, babe, please calm down." I throw another vase at the wall.

"Why?!" I go to pick up another one but Elena wraps her arms around me.

"Stop!" She says sternly and my lips start to tremble. I turn around and throw my arms around her and break down. "It's okay, Ava. We are going to get Lily back, trust me. Raymond isn't getting away with this." She reassures me, rubbing my back.

"I feel like I've let everyone down, Elena." I whimper.

"No you haven't! Don't be silly, Ava, there's only so much you can do." She kisses my forehead and pulls away. "Do you trust me?" I nod my head, however, I feel myself start to hyperventilate.

"I-I can't breathe." I panic and clutch tighter on to Elena.

"Shit, Ava, you need to calm down. This really isn't good for the baby, sweet girl." I can hear Luciano but my eyes starts to blur, black dots invading my vision.

***

"You calm?" I nod. "No more throwing vases." I shake my head. Elena smiles and stands up from her crouching position. "Fuck, girl you nearly gave me a heart attack when you collapsed in my arms."

"Sorry." I whisper and rub my face in frustration. Luciano looks at me in what can only be described as sympathy.

"We have a lead." I tilt my head and wait for him to continue. "The social worker who took Lily was killed."

"Where is Jamie?"

"He is down in the basement." I quickly stand up, much to the dismay of Elena.

"Ava." She warns in a low voice, I ignore her and make my way down to the basement.

I see Jamie tied to a chair, his eyes widen when he sees me march towards him. I slap him in the face and push his chair over, he cries in pain when he falls back on his tied up wrists.

"I hate you! You killed my parents!" I cry out and he looks at me in pain.

"I'm sorry, Ava." I nod my head and purse my lips.

"Tell me where Raymond has taken my little girl, Jamie. You owe me that at least." He closes his eyes and nods his head.

"You know that abandoned warehouse, a couple miles from here. The one where all those murders happened." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "He's taken her there, Ava, you need to be careful. He's not alone."

"Fuck off." I give him one last look then make my way up the stairs. "You're gonna pay for what you did." Then I walk out of the room and tell the others what's about to happen.

Luciano, Elena, Elijah, Ruben and Ardian are all sat round the conference table.

"Ava, you can't walk into that building, you're pregnant." Elena protests, slamming her hand on the table. I raise my head and stare her down.

"For Lily. I will." She clenches her jaw and looks away.

"Fucking unbelievable." She mutters.

"I've got men on standby." Elijah speaks up. "However, I agree with Elena. Ava you will not be going into that warehouse, you will stay in the car, whilst the rest of us go and save Lily, then deal with Raymond." Elijah adjusts his suit jacket and leans forward.