35

Chapter Thirty Five| Kaden

"What is it, princess?" I ask Lily, while rubbing her back gently.

"B-Bad man." My little girl whimpers and points to the entrance of the restaurant. I look over and see the back of a man leaving. I kiss my little girl on the forehead and then hand her over to Ava.

"Kaden." I ignore Ava and get up from my seat. Luciano also gets up and follows me outside the restaurant. Once we make it outside the restaurant the man is long gone, making my blood boil. I clench my fist and furrow my eyebrows.

"Bring Ava out here." I order Luciano, whilst looking around the building. A couple minutes later, my girl walks out.

"Kaden, I think that man worked for Raymond. Lily only told me today that there was......another man that hurt her." She whispers the last bit. "I said to her we'd see a therapist when you get back. It would really help her, Kaden."

I inhale deeply and then exhale. "The shit our little girl went through because of that fucking bastard!" I grit my teeth. "I will kill him." I turn and face Ava.

"Kaden, you've just got out of jail, don't go doing anything irrational." Ava, walks up to me and rests her hands on my chest. She looks up at me with those innocent brown eyes and I can't help but smile at her.

She's so beautiful.

She's all mine.

"I know a therapist, I'll make a call tomorrow. " I swallow and then wrap my arm around her waist. "Let's go back inside."

***

I can't sleep.

I'm lying on my back, looking up at the ceiling. Ava is curled up to my side, her soft snores filling the room. The creaking of our door grabs my attention and I turn my head to see Lily's little figure making her way towards us.

"Daddy?" She whimpers, I turn my body and reach out for her, lifting her up to lay on my chest.

"Speak to me, baby girl." I whisper, rubbing her back. She cries softly into the crook of my neck.

"Bad dream about that m-man." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm here now, princess. Daddy's going to keep you and mummy safe." I kiss her forehead. "You're safe here." I whisper and continue to rub her back until she falls asleep.

Her snores matching her mother's.

I slowly lift her off my chest and put her next to Ava. I climb out of bed, throwing on a t-shirt and make my way down the stairs and towards the basement.

I snarl when I see Jamie sleeping in the metal chair, his face covered in cuts and bruises. Smirking, I lift up a metal pipe and bash it against the wall, startling the fucker.

"Yes it's me." I laugh. "You better start speaking Jamie because I'm not fucking around. I've got a little girl up there that is too scared to be alone, she's having nightmares because of what that piece of shit did to her." I walk over to him slowly. "But that's not the only thing because there's someone else and guess what Jamie?"

He groans in response.

"You're going to tell me who it is?" I say before hitting him in the stomach.

***

"Elena." I warn as I watch her eye Ava, who is moving around the kitchen. The fact that she is swaying her hips to Shea Butter Baby on repeat is pissing me off even more.

"I don't think you realise how lucky you are." She winks, pushing my buttons.

"I know how lucky I am! Don't make me accidentally put a bullet in your head, Elena." I say while keeping an eye on my woman.

She releases a breath and throws her arms in the air.

"You see that beautiful woman right there?" I point to Ava and Elena nods her head. I get up from my seat and make my way over to my lady, I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. "She's mine." I mouth to my sister, I watch in amusement as her face gets red.

"Ava?" Elena asks.

"Mmm." Ava turns in my arms, her back to my front and faces my sister.

"You look beautiful today, those jeans really hug your hips." My eyes widen when I watch Ava nervously giggle and then tuck a strand of hair behind her ears.

She's actually turned on!

"Thanks, Lena." Ava smiles and then goes back to eating her carrot sticks. Elena smirks and then makes her way out of the kitchen.

"The guy at the restaurant. We know who he is." I decide to inform Ava.

"What are you going to do?" She turns back to face me.

"You really don't wanna know, baby." I lean down and kiss her forehead. We stay silent for a while, I enjoy the feeling of her in my arms but start to worry when I see her zoning out. "Ava, speak to me, you're being really quiet."

"You look really good." She whispers, looking up at me with lust-filled eyes.

Right that's it!

I pick her up, making her squeal and make our way up the stairs. Once I enter our bedroom, I shut the door and put her down. "Take your clothes off. Get on the bed and get on your hands and knees."

"Kaden." She looks up at me innocently and that only makes me harder. She sees I'm not joking and follows my instructions.

I groan when I see her arch her back and lift her arse in the air. I start to unbuckle my belt and make my way over to her. She lets out a small whimper when I run my hands down her smooth back. "Ahh!" She moans loudly when I get her nice and wet before shoving my dick deep inside of her.

"You feel that baby?" I moan, as I start to pound into her tight pussy. "You're so wet, right now."

"Kaden!" She grips the sheets in front of her.

"You. Are. Mine!" I growl out with each thrust. "Only mine." I give her long, hard strokes. The small moans and whimpers that escape her lips, only turns me on even more.

"I-Yes!" She throws her arse back onto me.

"My girl. Hmm?" I grit my teeth and quicken my pace.

"Yours." She moans out and I smirk. "I'm going to come." I feel her walls start to tighten around me.

"That's it baby!" She screams into a pillow as she comes around my dick. I spill my load into her a couple minutes after.

I help clean Ava up and hand her back her clothes. We make our way down the stairs, however, I furrow my eyebrows when I see Luciano holding my crying daughter. "What happened?!" I take her out of his arms and wipe away her tears.

"I heard mummy screaming and thought she was hurt! I thought the bad man had got to her." She cries and I hear Ava choke on her spit behind me.

"Mummy's fine, princess. I was just...tickling her, she's really ticklish." She stops crying and looks at me.

"R-Really?" I nod my head and roll my eyes when Luciano bursts out laughing.

"Let's get you ready for your therapy session." I say kissing her cheeks.

💛