17

Chapter Seventeen| Ava

2 weeks later

"Luciano, why are you standing outside that door like you're some bodyguard?" I give him a suspicious look.

"You can't go in there, little Ava." He simply says, avoiding eye contact.

"Little Ava?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "I want to see Kaden." I cross my arms over my chest and see Luciano gulp.

"I can't let you see him right now, he's a bit occupied." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Avey." Lily tiredly walks over to me, dragging her teddy bear on the floor. She reaches out for me and I pick her up.

"Hey sweetie, tell Uncle Luci that we want to see daddy." I tickle her stomach and smirk at a wide eyed Luciano.

He can never say no to Lily.

"Daddy!" Lily yells and Luciano shakes his head, pleading with the little girl to shut up. "Daddy!!!!" The door behind Luciano is then ripped open and a panicked Kaden comes out.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He looks at Lily with a worried look and then looks at me.

"Thanks baby, you go to the kitchen and I will make you lunch in a minute." She kisses me on the cheek and runs to the kitchen once I've let her down.

I take a peek around Kaden but before I can see what's inside he steps in front of me.

"What are you hiding?" I frown at him.

"N-nothing." He glares at his brother who just shrugs.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I poke him in the chest.

"Ava." He says in a low tone.

"Who is this little goddess?" I see Kaden take a deep breath, I then look around him and my eyes widen at the attractive man.

Not as handsome as my Kaden but still quite attractive.

"Shut up, Ardian." Kaden rolls his eyes and steps behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I take a look at the man and he looks very intimidating, clad in a navy blue suit. He's covered in tattoos, even on his face. His dirty blonde hair is long on the top and shaved at the sides, a couple strands falling over his forehead.

Wow.

"What are you doing?" I ignore the mysterious blonde man and face my own man.

"Nothing." Kaden throws his hands up in the air and Luciano snorts.

"Kaden, don't lie to me!" I look up at him with pleading eyes and I see him gulp.

"It's best you don't know." He whispers.

Is he being serious?!

"Right." I give a tight lipped smile and nod, stepping away from him.

"Baby." He sighs and reaches out for me but I only step further back.

"I'm going to feed Lily." I mumble and then walk to the kitchen.

I decided to make Lily a Jam sandwich, as that seems to be her favourite lately. "What's wrong Avey?" She tilts her head and pouts at me.

"Nothing, sweetie." I smile at the little girl, not wanting to upset her.

"Did daddy make you sad? I can speak to him." She smiles and I giggle at her determination, I place her food in front of her and stroke her curly hair. "Bad daddy." She mumbles and then bites into her sandwich.