20

Chapter Twenty| Ava

"So.....you want some tea?" I ask Elena, keeping my distance from her.

Lily has gone to show Aleksio her treehouse in the garden, leaving me and the newfound Auntie alone in the kitchen.

She makes me nervous.

"Got any other liquids?" She smirks.

"W-Water!" I blurt out and she laughs.

"I'm only joking around with you, Ava. Kaden would probably shoot me in the head if I had you in my bed." She winks and stands up, walking over to me. "You're definitely missing out though."

She then proceeds to reach behind me for a bottle of water. "Pretty girl." She whispers, then turns and exits the kitchen.

"Fucking hell." I sigh to myself and dial Kaden's number.

He picks up straight away. "Baby?"

"Elena." I simply say.

"Wh-" he pauses. "-oh, she's there?" He asks in confusion.

"Yeah, she's here." I breathe out, still feeling a bit flustered. 

"Fuck." I hear him mutter. "Okay, I'll be back in about an hour, baby."

We say our goodbyes and then I hang up the phone.

"Avey!" Lily walks in to the kitchen, hand in hand with Aleksio. He's smiling brightly at me, so I smile back.

"What's up, sweetie?" I crouch down and stroke her hair.

"The sky!" She beams and I laugh at her sense of humour.

"Can Aleksio have a sleepover here?" I blink at her.

"Baby, I think his daddy will want him home." I give her a tight lipped smile and she pouts.

"O-Okay." She nods in understanding.

"I suppose we could ask, daddy?" Her little face brightens a little.

***

"Fuck no!" Kaden looks at me in horror.

"Kaden, you making too much of a big deal out of this!" I try to reason with him.

"My daughter said she wants a motherfucking boyfriend, Ava! She's not getting one till I'm six feet under." I roll my eyes at his overprotective nature. "Her, as well as our other little girls, will not be having a boyfriend."

"Our other little girls?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, I want about four more children." He shrugs like it's nothing.

"Well good luck finding whoever is gonna give you those four more children." I laugh but stop when he gives me a serious look.

"Angel, you are going to be the mother to those four more children." He retorts.

"You're not going to be the one pushing them out of your vagina!" I look at him with wide eyes and he chuckles, walking over to me, kissing my forehead.

"I'll hold your hand, ." He winks and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I mutter.

"Daddy!" We hear Lily yell and worry settles on his handsome face.

He runs out of the room and I follow after him, however he comes to a stop when he sees Aleksio tickling Lily. She keeps giggling, tears rolling down her eyes.