29

Chapter Twenty Nine| Ava
Ava

"Ava, you can't stay in the car." Elena sighs and I look at her in worry.

Elena has been keeping a watch on me. I've been staying with her for a couple days but now I've had to come back.

Well it's only because Elena received a call from someone who dampened her mood. I wonder who it was she was talking to.

Maybe a girlfriend.

I haven't spoke to Kaden since he caught me ready to leave him and the family.

When he caught me trying to leave he got so mad. I don't even think he can bare to look at me. He's upset at the thought of me giving up so easily.

I'm annoyed with myself. I was thinking so rationally and when I come to think of it, I really am an idiot. I was ready to leave Kaden and Lily.

For what reason.

"I can." I cross my arms over my chest but pull them away when Elena licks her lips and stares at my cleavage. "Elena!" I click my fingers in front of her face.

"Look, he's not mad, he is more upset." I raise my eyebrows at her. "Okay, he is very mad." She nervously laughs.

I take a deep breath. I can't believe what I'm about to ask.

"Can I stay in your room?! Please, sneak me in the house and I promise I'll talk to him tomorrow." She realises what I say and smirks.

"You wanna stay with me? In my room? In my bed?" She leans forward and I sigh closing my eyes. "Okay." She nods her head and starts to dial a number on her phone.

I watch a man walk out the house. "Who is that?" I look at her and she smirks.  The man opens the car door and his eyes widen when he sees me.

"You're Ava?" I nod my head. "Kaden's going mad, right now." He chuckles and Elena hits him around the head. "Ow!"

"W-Who are you?" I look at him in confusion.

"Her ex-husband. My names Diavol." I then look at Elena in confusion.

"But y-you....." I stutter and look between him and her.

Is this who was on the phone?!

Her ex-husband!

Husband!

"I'm a lesbian now okay. Dick doesn't interest me, plus he cheated on me anyway!" She exclaims, throwing her arms up in frustration.

"Oh." I look down at my lap.

"Where's my brother?" Elena goes back to being serious.

"His office."

"Keep him there. Distract him, whilst I bring Ava upstairs." He nods and walks back into the house.

After about ten minutes, Elena leads me into the house and to her bedroom. She locks the door behind her and a sigh of relief escapes my lips. I go and sit on her bed.