16

Chapter Sixteen| Kaden

"Don't stop, baby." I pant, throwing my head back.

"I'm close." Ava moans, as she rides the fuck out of me in the back of my Range.

"Yeah." I groan, whilst gripping her hips tightly. "Come for me, Angel." I look at her mesmerised as she throws her head back in pleasure.

I look at her neck and instantly attach my lips to it.

"All mine, my baby." I growl out and slam her down onto me.

"Fuck!" I feel her come around me and I follow straight after.

"I can't believe we've just done it in your car, we haven't even had our date yet." She smiles brightly whilst cleaning herself up and adjusting her dress.

Her smile, so beautiful.

"Angel, you're the one that suggested we had sex in the car park of the restaurant." I kiss her chest and look up at her with bright eyes.

"I was horny okay!" She throws her arms up and climbs off of my lap. I pull up my trousers and chuckle at my gorgeous woman.

"I know baby, I know." I gently tap her thigh and get out of the car, I make my way to Ava's side and open the door for her.

"Thank you." She smiles and reaches up to kiss my cheek.

Fuck she looks so sexy in that dress.

I really love her.

I wrap my arm around her waist and walk us towards the restaurant. "Can I pay today?" She looks up at me but frowns when I shake my head. "Why not?" She pouts.

"I'm paying." I simply say.

"But I want to pay!" She crosses her arms over her chest and I just ignore her as we walk into the Mexican restaurant.

Once we've been seated, we order our drinks and food. Ava is sat across from me, a cute pout still on her face. "Baby talk to me, stop pouting." I smirk at her.

"I just want to pay." She huffs and I can't help the chuckle that escapes my lips.

"You can ride me in the back seat again as repayment?" I shrug and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Kaden what the fuck?!" She glares at me and I gulp.

"Sorry."

***

"I'm just going to go to the toilet." I get up and kiss her on the forehead. She smiles brightly at me.

"Okay." She was literally sulking through our whole meal and now she's smiling.

I go and do my business in the toilet and walk out. However my eyebrows furrow when I see a man talking to her and to make things worse, she's laughing at whatever he's saying to her. But my blood starts to boil when he goes to touch her shoulder, making her flinch away.

I storm over to them, glaring at the blonde man.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growl out when I approach the table.

"I'm John, I saw this lovely lady sat by herself paying for her meal and I just had to come over and say hello." He says in an annoying posh accent that makes me grimace.

Wait, hold the fuck up!

"Pay for her meal?" I say in a deadly tone, I look to Ava who grins up at me.

"You know what John, I'd like it if you left my wife alone." He looks down at Ava's hand and then back at me.

"I don't see no ring, darling is this man bothering you?" He has the audacity to look at Ava in concern.

Oh how I wish my brother was here to accidentally shoot this posh bitch.

"She's my girl, so I suggest you fuck off right now!" I can feel my body heating up with anger and possessiveness over my Ava.

"Kaden, calm down." Ava stands up and rubs my arm. "Let's go." She pulls me by my arm and out of the restaurant. Once we've reached the car, I push her up against it.

"Are you okay? Did he make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Just a little. He was really embarrassing himself, thinking he had a chance with me when I have you." She smiles up at me so innocently, it just makes me want to fuck her right against the car. "And a thank you would be nice." She says, rolling her eyes playfully.

"I'm sorry, I just....fuck, you're so gorgeous and sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you." I sigh.

She reaches up and strokes my hair, a warm smile on her face. "I love you too." She whispers and my eyes widen.

"You heard me?" I look at her in shock and she nods her head, grinning at me.

"Sure did, Mr Morello." She winks at me and my heart warms.

She loves me!

"Yes!" I shout, lifting her up and spinning her around. People in the car park give us weird stares but I couldn't give a fuck. "Ava Spencer loves me!" I shout even louder.

"Kaden!" She laughs.

I put her down and take a minute to admire how perfect she is. Her gorgeous brown skin, her big brown eyes, everything about her is perfect in my eyes.

"I love you so much!" I kiss her.

***

"Why don't you just come back?" Luciano questions me and I look at him with wide eyes.

"I don't want that life anymore!" I whisper harshly. "I've got my daughter and now Ava to look after."

"But you were so good at it and you know you're never really out of that life!" He says, gulping down his glass of whisky.

"It's not fucking happening." I growl out, while filling out some paper work.

"You know our little cousin Adriano is loving that life." He winks and I roll my eyes.

"That kid was raised the wrong way in the fucking Mafia, he didn't have a choice. You did and you chose to stay, I did and I chose to leave." I retort. "Then on top of all this shit I've got Raymond breathing down my fucking neck." I stress.

"Kaden, don't forgot who you really are. Lily and Ava aren't going to change who you were in the past." Luciano reasons.

I can't have my girls getting hurt in all of this. I can't go back to that life.

"You've always been good at it, Kaden. Now it's time to come back. Let's get the team back together."

💛