Crowley

Crowley sighed, he was standing in his cold black apartment looking in the mirror- just staring. He tore off his glasses and aloud his tongue to become slender and forked. He watched his yellow eyes (or in his opinion "horrible yellow eyes") glance around and he noticed the slim, snake like pupil flicker left to right. He hated his eyes, he hated everything about himself after the fall (except his fashion sense obviously). He suddenly flexed his shoulder blades, allowing his wings to spring out- knocking multiple items of the side while doing so. He looked at his midnight black wings and he remembered how they were the biggest and whitest in heaven (except Lucifer's) and now they were an ugly, midnight black color. He was so lost in thought, stroking his own wings, that he failed to realize that our favorite angel Aziraphale was standing behind him. Crowley finally inched side ways to catch his reflection in the mirror from the door way. He nearly had a heart attack! He quickly spun around and knocked the remaining things from the side. He tucked away his wings and scrambled to find his glasses, he then placed them wonkily on his head and faced the angel. He tried to play it off cool and he lent against the toilet- well he tried- as he soon found it was too low to lean his elbow on so he looked for another place to put it but gave up and just folded his arms.

"So, uhh. What brings you here angel?" Crowley asked, clearly embarrassed. "Crowley," Aziraphale sighed " what's wrong?" Crowley panicked. "Oh well, nothings wrong really it just um yeah not much of anything really." He merges about three sentences in one together and then just smiled hopelessly at the baffled blonde angel. "Why don't you come and sit down and I will make you a nice cup of tea." Crowley nodded and stumbled to his sofa, embarrassed about Aziraphale seeing him inspecting his snake like features. After all, he didn't mean to fall he just- vaguely sauntered downwards! Soon, Aziraphale carefully plodded in with two steaming cups of tea, one in each hand. He gently handed Crowley his and then took a set next to Crowley and nestled in next to him. This was the closest he had got to Crowley and he was panicking. "Now," Aziraphale started "what's the matter dear.". Crowley replies in the vaguest way possible with "well nothing really just falling and stuff like that you know?" . Aziraphale sighed and edged even closer. This made Crowley uncomfortable, not saying he didn't like it though. Crowley what's the matter- I thought we were past this! You know you can tell me anything! I know your upset about the fact that you fell." Aziraphale mentioned. "I didn't fall!" Crowley blurted out " I just v-" "vaguely sauntered downwards I know you said." Aziraphale interrupted. Crowley have a soft smile to Aziraphale that made his heart melt. Crowley was a nice person, he was soft- not that he liked to admit it or be told it though. "Well," Crowley started " when I 'fell' I, well, I use to be an archangel- a bloody powerful one at that! If god needed a galaxy created, she called me I made the most amazing creations such as alpha century ( edit: I have no idea how to spell that or if it is that it just sounds like that lol) and the Milky Way. I had the whitest wings in all of heaven- well- except Lucifer but he wasn't in heaven. And when I fell, they were burned by the lava and singed to this ugly black color. I found a shard of glass and noticed my eyes were stained a horrid yellow color with slits for pupils when I suddenly let out a hiss and transformed to a snake for the first time! I still haven't got to grips with my snake like self, I don't know if I ever will..." Aziraphale looked at him, he was utterly frazzled from this amount of information. How could he have not noticed Crowley was hurting like that?! All he could think to do was hug him, he threw his arms around him. Crowley didn't know how to react and his arms remained out strechaed for a while- before he decided to wrap them around the angel. So this was that thing that humans do called a 'hug'. He had always wondered why they do it but now he knew. It felt so good! So loving! He felt his worries wash away and he then enjoyed the rest of the evening with the angel- even in his snake form occasionally wrapped around him for warmth as they fell asleep together on the sofa while watching tv, snake Crowley wrapped around him. So peacefully.
————————————————————————
There we have it guys! Another one shot! Make sure to leave suggestions idk what to write!😂
•word count: 826