Angel (fluff)

My first one shot! Hopefully more to go! Remember to leave your suggestions for me to write them!!😂this was suggested by _Big_Mood_ enjoy btw sorry I changed some like the dance in the book shop lol 😂
-------------------------------------------------------
Crowley was alone. He had been in deep thought about his previous life, and aziraphale- until a light knock at the door almost gave him a heart attack. "Crowley dear!" shouted the familiar voice of the angel azirahale. Crowley quickly speed walked to the door (but not before checking if his hair looked ok on the way) and he quickly opened the door exitedly. In reality, Crowley had been dying to see aziraphale, or just some company! He lent against the door frame, trying to make it look like he wasn't extremely happy to see aziraphale "play it cool." he repeated in his mind. "sssup angel?" he hissed. Damn it, he hissed- he often lost control of his tongue when not concentrated and it would slip back to being slender and forked. And at this present moment all that occupied his mind was aziraphale.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park?" he asked politely. " The weather's rather wonderfull." he said. Crowley smiled "its dark out zira." and aziraphale responded with a look to a look out the window and then to his feet. " ah, yes, it appears so." he said nervously. Crowley still smiled " you just wanted to see me didn't you?" (Edit: I didn't realize how dumb this sounded until I read it lol of course he wanted to see him that's why he knocked at his door and asked him lol wth forgive me😂.) He smirked. " well yes- I - uh" aziraphale stuttered, however he was interrupted by Crowley barging through the door way and unlocking his bently with a click of his fingers. " ah, excellent." said aziraphale getting in the open door Crowley was gesturing to. He walked around the other side and slipped elegantly into the car. Aziraphale just stared for a moment as Crowley drives (recklessly as usual) and when he realised what he was doing he quickly blushed and looked away. Crowley was none the wiser.

After a short journey, Crowley pulled up the car , got out, and slammed the door. He then swaggered (Crowley is very swag) around the car and opened the door for aziraphale like a gentle man. Crowley gestured to aziraphale to link arms and as their arms linked the angel blushed. Crowley noticed and smiled, he loved the angel so dearly, had he noticed? After all, he had loved him for 6000 years or even more if you include his time as Raphael, but thats a story for another time. They finally got to their usual bench and sat down. There was about a minuet of silence before it was broken by Crowley saying "look!" One by one the street lights in the park began flickering on as it was getting very dark- this left them in a spotlight. They looked at each other for a moment. "Will you dance with me?" Crowley asked. Aziraphale neerly chocked. "Y-yes!" He cried, he had wanted this for 6000 years. Crowley stood up and held out a hand inviting the angels hand to his. The angel stood and they then began to dance in the moonlight, with Crowley occasionally stepping on aziraphales feet. They stopped after who knows how long and locked eyes. Crowley stares into his heavenly blue ones and Aziraphale stared into his not so heavenly yellow ones of which he had now realized he fell in love with. They lent in to share a passionate kiss and they then linked arms to walk back to Crowley's flat, leaving the Bentley. They walked in the dark and finally got back to Crowley's. They then spent their life on earth together and occasionally dined at the ritz.
————————————————————————
Not sure if that was too long but yeah hope u enjoyed sorry I'm not that good at writing lol make sure to message me a suggestion of what to write next!

•word count: 692 words
•suggested by: _Big_Mood_
•leave suggestions of what to write next!