Glasses

Yoyoyooo sup guys. Tysm for 2k reads! I didn't think anyone would like my writing! Anyway today's request was from gravity_falls800 and they asked for *drum roll* more Crowley being self conscious! (Like his eyes and stuff) I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it! Hope u enjoy! P.s: my rat is licking my nee- btw she just so happens so be white, thicc , and called Aziraphale... and the other is brown furred, skinny boi, and called Crowley... seems familiar😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm basically a snake," drunken Crowley slurred "So- does that mean that I'm related to all the other snakes? Or like their king?"" He said seriously- they may have went a little over board on the alcohol. Aziraphale made an exaggerated "hmmmm." Sound looking deep into Crowley's shade-hidden eyes. "That, my dear, is a good question." He pondered. "Wait so if your- then I'm- wait never mind." Said Aziraphale- god knows what he was going to say- looks like he didn't know either. The cozy bookshop was littered with empty expensive wine bottles that where consumed alarmingly fast. "Shall I go and get some more wine?" The demon offered shaking two empty bottles.
"Mhmmm." Said Aziraphale dreamily.

Crowley stumbled out of the chair, yet to fall over seconds later. He face planted the floor and let out a loud groan. "Oh my gosh." Said Aziraphale squeezing his eyes tight sobering up. He rushed over to his demon who was seemingly ok- although the shock had sobered him up. "Are you ok my dear!" He asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said still facing the floor. "Do you want to get up?" Aziraphale asked politely. Crowley groaned and hoisted himself up from the floor. A loud crack was heard as his glasses here snapped an half as they tumbled to the floor. "Shit." Crowley said alarmed. He shielded his eyes and scrambled in his pockets to find his seventeenth spare pair- unfortunately this was his seventeenth spare pair and the other two hundred where in his car- and another one thousand in his flat. "Arghhh!" He moaned irritated.

All the while, Aziraphale was simply staring at Crowley as though he was an alien. "What is it angel?" He asked still not looking directly at him. "Why are you like a snake- well, what I mean is- why did you fall?" He asked. Crowley gulped. "Oh-well I dunno, I- I have to go." He said hurrying for the door. "Crowley," Said Aziraphale snapping his fingers to lock the door. "You do this every time I ask about this- you have to tell me, maybe it will help." He said honestly. He looked Crowley in the eyes and Crowley (who couldn't say no to his angel) unwillingly agreed and sat down awkwardly opposite from Aziraphale. "So-well- uh." He began. "I was an archangel, raphael-" he said before being interrupted by the angel. "Hold on, you where archangel Raphael- the archangel Raphael!?" He cried. "Yup." Crowley said popping the p, still with a hint of sadness in his voice. Aziraphales jaw hung open, and Crowley continued. He told him of the stars he created, and falling, and meeting Aziraphale. Everything. "I felt so alone- in hell. On the first day I was down there, I was put in a cell. Locked up until I transformed- you see, they didn't get many archangels in hell, and only archangels had the power to change forms when a demon. I had no clue what they where going on about until about a week later, I felt the feeling in my legs dissolve, and I looked in a shard of mirror on the floor- to see an unrecognisable snake eye- and body! Staring back at me. I passed out and after a while of being stuck and randomly transforming, I learned to control it-I'm stuck with my horrible eyes, but I could still transform at will. Although some times I have trouble controlling my tongue." He said ashamed "I really hated myself- for falling, for disobeying mother. I still do. I deserved all that I got." He said with a watery smile. Aziraphale gasped "don't you dare say that dear boy." He threatened, shocked "you never deserved to fall, I know that. Your not like other demons. Your, and I know you don't like to accept this, but your nice and nothing can change my mind." He said confidently. "But I disobeyed," He said dismayed. "Now I am cursed with my terrible snake like features and monstrous eyes." He said sadly. "Well," Said Aziraphale playfully "I think your 'monstrous eyes' and 'terrible snake like features' are beautiful. And they make up the man that I love." He said kindly. Crowley smiled a genuine smile that suited his face. "Your eyes are the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen and I feel bad for you that you can't see that." He said warmly. Crowley embraced the blonde angel. "Thank you, Aziraphale." He said happily through tears "I'm so lucky to have you." He smiled.

An angel and a demon, what an unusual couple...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this was ok sorry it wasn't that good :/ :D