Crowley cant read.

Agahahaga why do I have a strange obsession with Crowley's eyes ok hope u don't get annoyed with constant Crowley snakey content lol 😂 Btw I saw this in a post on tumblr But idk what it was I just kinda remember lol XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ughhhhh." Crowley moaned loudly. He stared intensely at the book that was apparently named 'good omens'- for some reason it felt like déjà vu. He pressed the book so close to his face that he went cross eyed. The small slit like pupils danced around madly as he tried to read the first page. "Everything ok dear?" Asked Aziraphale from the other sofa. "Yeah yeah, totally fine- just enjoying this book you told me to read." He said trying not to be suspicious. He could not let the angel know that he couldn't read- he would be so angry at him. Well, that's what he thought anyway (and to be honest he isn't the smartest demon in the world). He held the book a full arms length away from his face to try and understand the small figures that twirled around the page. "So Crowley." Asked Aziraphale happily. "Enjoying the book?" Crowley looked up guilty- the angels face gleamed with hope. "Um, yeah, yeah it's great." He lied in order to not let down his angel. He sighed and looked sadly down at the paper with unintelligible squiggles on it. Aziraphale suddenly looked up from his book to see Crowley rotating the book sideways, upside-down, left, right, closer and further away- squinting his acid yellow serpentine eyes at the page. "Um, Crowley dear." He asked puzzled "what are you doing?" He pondered. "N- nothing! Just reading the book!"  He said nervously as his face lit up and turned pink. "Crowley-" Aziraphale started before sighing "Crowley can you tell me what happened so far?" He asked. "Um- well yeah- so there's this really handsome sounding guy with red hair that- uhh- team up with the ninja turtles to defeat thanos." He stated confidently. Aziraphale sighed sadly and tilted his head at Crowley. "Ok fine-" Crowley huffed. "I can't read." He said quietly. "My eyes- I cant see the words they are just all stupid little blurs tangoing around the page!" He said embarrassed. "Oh my dear boy." Said Aziraphale empathetically. "I'm so sorry, I didn't even consider-" he ranted before being cut off by Crowley "it's fine, angel." He sighed "it's not your fault I fell." He said sadly. Aziraphales face melted into a sympathetic expression as he walked towards the demon. "Come here dear." He said as he sat next to Crowley, gesturing for him to lay down across him. He did so and handed Aziraphale the book. "So all this time," Aziraphale started shocked "you haven't been able to read?" He stated. Crowley nodded sadly expecting to be scolded. "Oh you silly snake." Teased Aziraphale softly. "You should have told me- I could have read to you." He whispered. Crowley's face lit up. "I have always wanted to read a book." He said. The angel smiled his usual angelic smile as he miracles up a warm blanket.

He opens the book. "It was a nice day," he began "all the days had been nice." He read. Crowley nestled into the angel and listened intently. He was finally content...

 He was finally content

Sorry I have been writing shorter ones recently I think mine where a bit long but imma do some short and some long

Ciao