Reverse

Crowley preened the sleeping Angels pearly white wings, as he has been too tired to tuck them away before he went to sleep- which was unusual for Aziraphale. He stroked his fingers gently through the feathers- until something startled him. Something, from only his worst nightmares. A small glimmer of black was visible in the shining white feathers. A single black feather was sitting comfortably in his beautiful, vast wings. He gasped. This was his biggest fear- his angel falling because of him. He would never forgive him. He gently tugged on the feather, pleading that it was one of his that had gotten somehow stuck in there- but it was stuck. It didn't come out- it wasn't one of his feathers. His heart dropped and he could feel it pounding, he felt almost suffocated. He couldn't breathe. He decided to leave it and not tell him- maybe it was just one and nothing will happen, it could just be- like a human getting a grey hair. But that's not how it works. The back of Crowley's head nagged, and so he forced him self to go to sleep- which wasn't very successful.

The following morning, after a long and restless night, Crowley got out of bed- his eyes where bloodshot and his under eyes where dark purple. He hadn't had any sleep the previous night, and was still worried sick about his angel. He wandered down to the kitchen, feeling sick with worry. "Angel?" He called out, as aziraphale was absent from the bed. "D- don't call me that..." a small voice was heard from the bathroom, it sounded broken. "Angel." Crowley whispered as he dashed to the bathroom. The door was locked. He pulled on it as hard as he could. "Open this door angel." He said loudly. "I said don't call me that!" He shouted back, sobbing. "Let me it!" Shouted Crowley, incredibly concerned for his angel. He could never forgive him, this was all his fault.

Meanwhile, Gabriel, Micheal, and uriel laughed as they watched on from heaven. "This is gunna be great, when Crowley finds out." Gabriel's deep voice drawled. "This is genius, it's both of their worst nightmares. Especially, the demon. There's no way aziraphale would like him after this." Micheal commented slyly. Uriel laughed along, but deep down, she began to feel bad. They could see aziraphale crying on the bathroom floor, his demonic black wings hanging behind him. His rank in heaven was no where near as high as Crowley's was, and so his wings where much less extravagant and strong. They where feeble, and thick with black feathers. He looked in the mirror, to see that he now had red eyes glistening back at him. His once blonde and fluffy hair was now grey with dark streaks. Even his suit had turned black- as bad all of his clothes.

Crowley had an idea. He turned to a snake, the smallest he could, and slithered into a small gap, and made it into the bathroom. Aziraphale gasped, "C- Crowley- is that you?" He asked, as the demon turned back into human. "What do you mean, why wouldn't it be?" He said as he rushed to aziraphales side to embrace him. Aziraphale recoiled, "c- Crowley, look in the mirror." He whispered, his voice quivering, as he knew that Crowley was not going to react well to this. "What, why?" Crowley asked quickly, panicking. "Just do it, Raphael!" Shouted Aziraphale loudly. "W- What did you just call me?" He said quietly, scarily calm. "I- I said Raphael, an angel I knew, w- when I was in heaven, when I- I was an angel." He stuttered holding back tears. "Aziraphale," Crowley said urgently leaning down, forgetting what he called him. "You will always be my angel. We will figure this out- w-we could both go down to hell, since none of us can go to heaven anymore, and- and then we can confront-" he ranted before aziraphale snapped at him. "CROWLEY LOOK IN THE MIRROR!" He screamed, before he began sobbing once again. Crowley silenced and looked blankly at him. He opened his mouth, but he was to hurt to say anything. He stood up, and turned to face the mirror. He collapsed.

Uriel was concerned. This was not what heaven was about- they where suppose to be the good guys. She knew that she had done some bad things- but she had changed. She needed to report this to a higher authority. It was forbidden for anyone but god to tamper with the falling of angels and rising of demons, which was a very rare occurrence. She prayed, she prayed harder than ever to try and call god.