Falling and rising

Ok so I have wrote similar to this already so sorry about that also feel free to send images or suggestions I want me to write about (no smut tho). So I hope u enjoy this short one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowley and Aziraphale lay in bed together. After a long day they had simply flopped down, exhausted and almost fell asleep instantly. They where just about to fall asleep when Crowley let out a moan of paint. "What's wrong my dear?" Questioned the angel, a slightly alarmed tone laced his voice. "Oh," He said forced "its just my wings- I haven't had them out in a long time!" He said stretching out. "Why don't I rub them." Aziraphale suggested kindly to his newly wed husband. Crowley looked around, embarrassed as his face glow a shade of red. "Oh don't worry my dear." Said aziraphale softly. He smiled and flexed his shoulders and aloud his midnight black wings to flourish behind him. Aziraphale let our a gasp. "What is it!" Said Crowley concerned. "Nothing." Aziraphale quickly reassured as a slightly suspicious Crowley once again rested his head down.

Aziraphale spent a substantial amount of time lost in the beauty of Crowley's wings that he had forgotten the thing that had previously shocked him- until he came across it again while rubbing the now fast asleep demons wings. He cautiously peered at Crowley to make sure he wasn't going to wake up. He then slowly turned his attention to the stray white, angelic feather glowing in his wings. His face was threaded with confusion and fear- what was going on? What would Crowley do? Probably something bad- these thoughts swam around his head until he slowly was too tired to keep his eyes open. He then fell asleep in the comfort of Crowley's wings.

The next morning was like any other- Aziraphale had got up much before Crowley and groggily trudged into the kitchen to make breakfast. Crowley remained fast asleep. He soon awoke to the scent of bacon wafting into his nostrils. He licked his lips and followed the delicious scent. Little did he know, his wings where still out since last night. "Something smells amazing angel-" he commented entering the room letting out a loud yawn. Aziraphale turned to face him as he dropped his pan that he was holding and his jaw hung open. "Angel?" Cried Crowley in concern as he rushed towards him. "Crowley," He said calming him self down. "There's something I have b- been meaning to tell you..." He stuttered nervously- how would crowley take this? He was notorious for not handling situations well. "Last night," He began "while I was massaging your wings- I noticed a single white feather." He said quietly. "So?" Crowley said loudly "probably just one of yours stuck in there that's not-" he said before being cut off by Aziraphale "Crowley look behind you!" He cried.

Crowley's yellow eyes open wide as he slowly turns around. He freezes as he is greeted with pure white and angelic wings on his back "t- that's not possible." He stutters quietly. "C-Crowley, you need to not over react ok." Aziraphale reassured. "M- my wings!" He said loudly. "What in the name of Satan is going on!" He cried eyeing the feathery mess behind him. "God, actually." Said a familiar female voice. "M- mother?" Crowley whispered. "Yes crowley, Its me." She said. "What's happening to me-" Crowley asked scared. "Crowley you had no reason to fall- I was just having a bad day and you where asking the stupidest questions about ducks." She said quickly. Aziraphale snickered "that's how you fell?" He giggled "oh shut it." Said Crowley embarrassed. "As I was saying," God Said smoothly "Crowley I know that you hate the fact that you fell- yet you may never be able to forgive heaven for your treatment and Aziraphales." The heavenly voice stated "and so I have decided to make ou neither- you are still technically an angel- but also still a demon." She said kindly. "I'm so sorry mother." Said aziraphale who has just been slapped by reality and realised he was in the presence of the almighty her self. "What ever for, aziraphale?" She Asked. "Well, I'm in love with a demon- well he was a demon and that's a sin and I gave away the flaming sword and stopped the apocalypse- oh I have been a bad angel!" He cried. "Aziraphale," She said warmly "you are one of the best angels of all-the others are, let's say, misguided. Such as Gabriel. I think that you should have the freedom to love whomever you desire, demon or no. It was in my plan that oh loved crowley and that is why I placed you down on earth because I knew that you two where meant to be!" She said. "And as for the sword- that was a very noble thing to do Aziraphale, giving to others that need it more." She said "oh- oh well, thank you." Said aziraphale bashfully. "I never wanted the apocalypse to happen Aziraphale, the archangel Gabriel became mad with power and has now being demoted." She said smoothly. "Now, you too enjoy your time toghether! I must attend a very important meeting- hope to see you soon." She said.

Crowley and Aziraphale stood frozen on the spot. "That was- ummm." Crowley pondered. Aziraphale pulled him in for a kiss as god watches from above. She is proud of her creations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this one was kinda not very serious lol I needed to post and this was a little idea soz!😂