Hellfire

Yoyooyooo! I'm back again! Rayne_Or_Shine has asked me to do this image so if u want me to do an image just send it to me (no smut images tho) lol enjoy! Make sure to give them a follow 2 ;) warning: violence and blood (happy ending tho)
——————————————————————
Image-

Yoyooyooo! I'm back again! Rayne_Or_Shine  has asked me to do this image so if u want me to do an image just send it to me (no smut images tho) lol enjoy! Make sure to give them a follow 2 ;) warning: violence and blood (happy ending tho)—————————...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Crowley!" Cried aziraphale. Gabriel punched the blonde angel one last time as aziraphales tear drenched vision lay on the demon, his demon, on the floor with his face bloodied and his glasses broken on the floor. This was the last thing he saw as his vision blurred and he hen passes out on the floor...

Crowley woke up in the empty, cold book shop. It was now dark out side and so that meant that he had been on the ground for a long time. He groaned as he rubbed his head. "Angel," he exhaled. He turned to see and empty spot where his angel had been. Gabriel had bursted into the old shop and beaten them both. Crowley had stood up for his angel, yet to be tossed aside- he hid the wall with such force that he was knocked unconscious. As aziraphale was punched and kicked mercilessly. "ANGEL!" Crowley cried angrily "FUCK!" He screamed kneeling at the spot where he had just been. His head hung low and he began to cry as he saw the blood stained  bow tie. He felt a hellish energy run through him as his eyes glowed red and burnt with the furnaces of hell, for a split second. He grabbed the bow tie and inhaled the scent. His hands burnt, he had no idea why. He sniffed and looked up, he blanked his face and he emotionlessly stood up. White hot rage bubbles up inside of him and threatened to burst out. He strides out of the shop and sat in his Bently. He grabbed another pair of dark Valentino glasses from the glove box and put them on.

His hand gripped the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white. He headed towards the nearest entry to heaven. He suddenly heard a sizzling sound, he took his hands off the wheel to notice that he had burnt the steering wheel with, hell fire. He pulled over into a layby and examined his hands, they where laced with hell fire, he made it in twine around his fingers with ease. This was new. Maybe his burning rage had unlocked an ability he had always had, but didn't know- he could control hell fire. He smirked and thought about the threat he would have on heaven. He sped out and dodged dangerously around the traffic until he was at the stairway to heaven...

He took a deep breath as he stood on the escalators and began to ascend. Once he was at the top a blinding light hit him. He attempted to shield his eyes but it was all around him. He suddenly realised he was now in a pure white office looking room. It was seemingly endless and was almost empty. He room glimmered and shone to bright for Crowley's reptilian eyes. "Crowley," Gabriel said in a fake voice "we have been waiting for you, we knew you would come." He said with a huge smile plastered across his face. "Where's aziraphale!" Shouted Crowley. He flexed his shoulder blades and revealed his midnight black wings as he stood in a menacing stance. His eyes glowed red. "Oh I'm so scared! Here he is." He said in a mocking tone as he stepped aside. aziraphale was in a tiny cage, his wings folded as there was hardly any space for him. "Crowley, my dear boy. Leave! Don't come and risk your life for me!" He cried from the cage. This just made Crowley angrier.

He stepped forwards as his eyes grew red his hands twirled with hell fire. The angel stepped back confused. He smiled and snapped his fingers and uriel and Micheal stepped out. They began to walk closer to him as he screamed in rage and hell fire shot out of his body. It hit uriel and Micheal and they instantly evaporated into the air. Gabriel looked terrified. "W- what- how are you d- doing that!" He stuttered. "I don't even know to be honest." Said Crowley breathing heavily. He walked towards Gabriel as he shrunk into the corner. "N- no, don't hurt me!" He cried cowardly. Crowley silently walked towards him as he shrunk to the floor in fear.

He shook violently and cowered in fear. Crowley leered over him and spoke. "If you leave us alone," he growled "ill spare you." He hissed "oh thank you demon, thank yo-" He said gratefully until he was interrupted by Crowley "But!" He said darkly "if you ever lay a finger on my angel again you will have to go through me." He said, his eyes flashing hell fire red. He squeezed and nodded crawling away. He ran away as Crowley rushed to the cage to open it. "Oh why my dear boy you where quite magnificent!" He cried stretching. "How on earth did you do tha-" but he was interrupted by a passionate kiss as Crowley's lips locked with his.

Heaven and hell left them alone and Crowley and aziraphale, who where now a couple. Hell was warned of their force and they had believed that aziraphale must have had some holy water power too and they didn't want to find out. They soon moved in together.

It was ineffable.