Female crowley

Sup guys! This was requested by niko_chan405 and hopefully this is what u asked for sorry if it isn't that good lol also if anyone else has any requests leave them here or message me! (No smut tho🤣). Sorry if it takes a while to do it request but even if I have already done one for u I'll happily do another lol I have spare time (a lot)! Also as u had to wait a while I have decided to make this 2 stories! Yayy! Also cause I realised how fun it is to write this XD😂
Hope u enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sstory 1: aziraphale catches Crowley as a female.

Aziraphale knocked on Crowley's door rather impatiently now, he had been knocking for a while now because little did he know, Crowley was inside panicking while pacing around- his heels clopped as he went- yes heels. Crowley was representing herself as a younger looking female- he did this rather often but not infront of aziraphale. She shouldent feel embarrassed since technically he had no assigned gender but still he did.

He had completely forgotten about his date with aziraphale that night and so he had wore a black, slim, and sparkly dress which complimented his dazzling fiery red hair that hung in deep curls down to his waist. She wore black tights with sparkles scattered around, which where accompanied by his black heels, which where encrusted with jewels like the night sky. Hot red lipstick was smeared elegantly on his lips and her face was fully made-up.

Worried, aziraphale miracles himself into the flat, just to freeze in shock at the beautiful woman who had also froze. A look of sheer terror plastered her face, yet it was laced in embarrassment. "C-Crowley?" Stuttered aziraphale gob-smacked. "No- n- sorry- I forgot about our date and I- uh..." She spluttered embarrassed, a huge blush spread across her face, before bolting to her room. Aziraphale was still in shock. She looks stunning. He thought trying not to fall apart. He calmly glided down the dark corridor to Crowley's bedroom, he knocked gently and warmly whispered "Crowley, are you ok?". No response. "Crowley-" He cooed before hearing a small stifled sobbing sound emerge from the room. Aziraphale felt so horrible that Crowley would get this upset about aziraphale catching him as a girl. Although he really does care about his reputation.

Crowley on the other hand is sobbing because of the reasons above, and also (mostly) the fact that he thinks aziraphale wont like him anymore- he didn't know why he just felt very self conscious as a female, and in general. "Please dear," Said aziraphale knocking at the door gently, "let me in.". "Pleassse,"
Crowley hissed, "just leave." He pleads sounding broken. "Please my dear, let me in." He begged. Crowley hesitantly snapped her fingers and the door slowly creaked open. Aziraphale peaked around the corner to see Crowley with her head in her hands. Her laced black gloves soaked up tears from her glistening eyes, from which mascara run down like small streams. "Oh dea-" started aziraphale before being cut off with "please, don't- don't look at me. Just spare me the embarrassment. I'll get changed and, well, if you would even want to go which I highly doubt-" he stopped and let out a sob. His voice had been muffled as he had hung his head for the whole time refusing to let aziraphale see him like this. Aziraphale stared at her beautiful features for a while before crouching down to be level with Crowley who was sat on her bed. He placed two hands on her chin and gently lifted it up. "Crowley," He said softly. Crowley looked away, her acid yellow eyes still brimmed with tears- great, aziraphale had seen him as a female- and now crying! How could this day get any worse?  "Look at me." He gently spoke. "N-no." Crowley sighed "I- I can't..." He said sheepishly. He didn't even have his glasses on and he didn't want the angel seeing his disgusting serpent eyes. Aziraphale sighed "I don't understand why your so embarrassed, especially around me? We don't actually have genders." He said kindly. Crowley quickly reached for a pair of shades and forced them on her much smaller face to hide his puffy eyes. "Besides, I think you look absolutely stunning my dear." He said smiling. Stunning? Me! Crowley looked up at his angel. "Y- you th- think I look stunning?" She asked sheepishly. Aziraphale edges closer "you look simply beautiful." He said. Crowley blushes and smiled. "I still love you, even as a female Crowley- I don't care about what gender you decide to present as I love you for who you are!" He encouraged. "And anyway, you look amazing as either." He commented. "There's just one thing," he said blankly. Crowley panicked as her face dropped. Aziraphales arm reached for her head and snatched her glasses off her face. She tried to reach for them but she was too slow. She looked down once again, a blush unleashing onto her face. "Why don't you like me seeing your eyes dear?" He asked in genuine concern and confusion. "I, well- I hate m- my eyes." She said ashamed. Aziraphale gasped "why on earth would you hate your eyes, they look beautiful!" He cried. She looked up to him hopefully, with a sad smile on her face. "Really?" She said with a watery smile.  "Really." Aziraphale confirmed.

Suddenly, he pulled Crowley in for a kiss. They shared a passionate kiss as the only thing that seemed to matter at this moment to Crowley, was not her female form, but aziraphale- he was at the center of Crowley's universe. " I love you." Whispered aziraphale pulling apart. He wiped the mascara stains from Crowley's cheeks as she smiled "I love you too." before pulling into another kiss.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Story 2: the date (continued from last)

Later that evening, they decided on their place of a commendation, which was not the usual the ritz, but a small cozy pub that was converted to half a restaurant. It was supposedly rather nice and it would be a good change. Aziraphale, who was now stunned by the beautiful his plants where- how could a demon take such good care of things? He was so immersed in the plants that he completely looked over the fact that Crowley had slipped out saying "I'm going to go change back now, so we can go out, ok?". "Mhm." Aziraphale said in awe at the amount of botany in one room. After further inspection of the seemingly spotless apartment (this was the first time aziraphale had had a proper look around), Crowley swaggered back into the room- in his normal clothes and was once again male. "Angel," he said shyly after that whole affair. Forget it ever happened. He thought to himself; simply never Show the angel your female persona ever again and he'll forget soon enough. He was still very self conscious and didn't like the idea of his reputation to be ruined by wondering around as the opposite gender- he had had to miracle himself to a female but he had done all of the clothes and makeup him self. The blonde angel turned around and sighed. "Crowley!" He said exasperated. Crowley looked at him puzzled acting as though nothing had happened. "I thought you liked representing as female?" He said in dismay. He wanted Crowley to feel brave enough to go out with him as a female, to boost his confidence. "Oh- well- um I'm not gunna be a female out and about because- uhh," he explained (nonsensically). Aziraphale tutted. "Crowley, do you want to look like a female while we go out?" He asked. Usually, Crowley would lie his way out of this kind of situation but as he looked into the angels ocean blue eyes he felt obliged to tell the truth. "Y- yes- I would." He said looking down shyly. "Then do it!" Aziraphale urged "you look amazing darling just trust me." He said kindly. Crowley looked up confidently and strides back into his room where he soon emerged as a beautiful young lady again.

"Shall we?" Said aziraphale gesturing to his arm, "such a gentle man." Crowley said dreamily smiling. They linked arms as he led Crowley out and into the car. They drove to the small restaurant-pub as they where lead to their table for two. Eyes followed Crowley everywhere as she strutted through the restaurant. Aziraphale kindly pulled up a seat for Crowley who elegantly sat on it. They bantered and chatted for what felt like forever until a rough looking group of men came over from the bar side. "Why don't you ditch the looser and Come with us pretty lady." They said gruffly towards Crowley. "I'm sorry," she said cunningly "Id rather stay with him." She said with a sly smile. "With that old man!" They said laughing. "Come on, we know how to have a good time don't we lads," He said laughing. Crowley calmly placed down her drink. He grabbed her arm as she shook him off. "I said," she began in a bright tone, "no." She finished as her face morphed into a decaying corpse with red glowing eyes. The men screamed and bolted as she cried with laughter. Aziraphale let out a sigh of relief before they continued to enjoy their meal.

The next day (after Crowley had spent the night at the book shop) Crowley lounged around during the day, bored with nothing to do- yet happy with the angels company. She was still in her female form as she had almost forgotten, having slept like it. The bell on the door chimed as a customer walked in. A muscular man strutted around the shelves before pausing when he saw Crowley. Aziraphales eyes widened as Crowley shared a glance with him. She rolled her eyes before spinning around to face the customer. "Can i help you?" She said slyly. "Yes um, I was wondering what such a nice looking lady like you is doing in a place like this?" He said romantically. Aziraphale felt himself tense up as he felt jealousy run through his veins as they spoke and flirted. "Hey uh, can I get your number?" He said finally after talking for a while. "Sure thing." Crowley said reaching for a pen. Aziraphales eyes widened. He felt so upset at his demon. Maybe female Crowley wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Thanks." He said leaving the book shop with the number on his hand. "D- did you just give him your number?" Said aziraphale sounding broken. Crowley smiles which just confuses the angel more. " I didn't give him my phone number." She says grinning with mischief written all over her face. "But-"Said aziraphale puzzled. "I gave him hastars phone number." He said trying not to laugh. Aziraphale sniggered, before he started to laugh out loud and soon they where both laughing their heads off.

They spent the rest of the week at each others houses, sometimes in female form, sometimes in male- aziraphale didn't mind...