Driving

This was requested by GremlinTheCat who kindly did some amazing art as a prompt- please follow them on instagram too which is gremlinthecat_art. Here is the amazing art:

 Here is the amazing art:

Omg I love how they draw the Bentley sm😍😂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so." Crowley began looking at the worried angel. "Driving isn't that hard- most people can do it!" He said as a terrible attempt to console the angel. "Oh dear, what if I'm terrible?" He asks nervously. Crowley sighs "I'm sure you will do great- otherwise I wouldn't have trusted you with my car!" He jokes playfully to lighten the mood. They get into the car and Crowley changes to a snake form so that he could sit on the front of his most prized possession the Bentley. He slithered around and settled in front of aziraphale. He looked at him and noticed how scared and anxious he looked. Worry laced his pale face and his blue eyes shimmered in fear. What if I disappoint Crowley? What if he doesn't like me anymore? These thoughts wizzed around his head, too fast for him to process, he couldn't hear Crowley hissing; "angel? Angel?". Crowley banged his serpentine tail against the window to create a gentle knock which soon snapped him out of his thoughts. "Oh, oh I am sorry my dear boy." He sighed with an embarrassed smile plastering his face. "Darling, your going to do ssssso good!" He encouraged, still slightly doubtful.

Five minutes later

"CROWLEY, I cant do it!" He cried. The Bentley dashed back and forward at top speed. Crowley hissed loudly holding on for dear life with his sharp, probably venomous teeth. He flew around the road outside of Crowley's house, and finally slowed down when he ended up in a hedge. His eyes widened. "Crowley, I can't do it." He said, flabbergasted. Crowley's eyes too, widened- he looked as if he had just discorporated- or had just seen a ghost. "Angel-" he said in a blank tone. "I just asssked you to point to the drive gear!!" He cried, slithering from the front of the car into the window. "Oh, oh dear! I'm so sorry- I knew I couldn't-" he panicked until Crowley interrupted, "angel, it's ok." He smiled, now once again human. He plucked a leaf out of his hair and looked down at a rather large gash on his hand from a branch. "Oh my god are you ok?!" Cried the angel. Crowley snapped his fingers and smiled as it slowly dissolved. The Bentley still sat in a very large hedge, completely consumed by the overgrown leaves. The soon realized this and both their heads turned to look at each other. "Are we stuck?" Crowley asked. This time, the angel smiled, and clicked his fingers. "Just a little angelic miracle of my own." He said winking playfully. Crowley cautiously got out of the car, which was now miraculously back in his driveway, to inspect the damage. "It's all gone?" He pondered our loud. Crowley looked over at aziraphale who smiled smugly. He walked over and hugged him tightly. "I don't think I should drive." He muttered. "You can drive later dear." He said quietly, trying to keep the smile off his face, but it eventually spilled over his face as he burst out laughing. They both stood laughing rather manically.

Later, they where once again clambering into the car- but this time, Crowley was in the drivers seat. The light reflected off of his glasses as he snarled at the road which turned to a sly smile. Aziraphale looked over at him knowing this meant he was about to go fast. He smiled and rolled his eyes, while securing on a seatbelt and reaching to hold onto the sides of the car as Crowley jetted out of the driveway. He blasted down the streets at ninety six miles per hour, but aziraphale didn't mind- he was driving him to the Ritz anyway. Crowley looked over at aziraphale "Maybe I could teach you another time..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was ok, sorry if I went off a bit lol idk😂 once again tysm for the art it's so cool 😎✌🏻😂