Crowley is stuck as a snake

Crowley awoke in a cold sweat, he had a really terrible cold from the previous day where he had launched him self in the direction of some ducks that had 'looked at him funny'. Little did he know the frozen pond they were on did not support his weight and so he tumbled in. The ducks seemed to laugh at him in his mind and even Aziraphale giggled a bit before helping the freezing serpent out of the pond. "That was so childish my dear boy" Aziraphale commented to a freezing cold Crowley standing on the frosted grass of st James park. He began to sneeze a little and so they left. Aziraphale generously offered a tartan scarf but Crowley declined since it wasn't 'stylish' to which Aziraphale huffed back to.

Later that day, Crowley was having sneezing fits regularly and his nose was running- his throat felt like sandpaper and coughs erupted from his chapped lips. He had a terrible cold and he felt equally as terrible. Aziraphale didn't think demons could get colds and so he had left earlier as he had to return to his book shop.

The next day, Crowley's cold had only worsened and as a celestial being, a cold effects your powers and so he couldn't miracle it away. He attempted to miracle a blanket, only to receive a rubber duck. He lobbed it across the room and huffed in anger. He suddenly felt the feeling in his legs slowly dissolve as he sensed the familiar feeling of transforming into a snake. He panicked a little since he could only turn on demand but this time, he couldn't control it. He attempted to slither out of bed yet to fall out and saunter down to the floor with a thump- he attempted to grown but was greeted by a hiss instead. Suddenly, he regained feeling in his legs and got up to stretch. "Thank go- Satan" he began to walk back to bed, "that was weird." He commented suddenly he felt the feelings of his legs go once again. "Fuck." He groaned before tumbling to the floor. He was this time a much smaller snake as he could usually control the size of the snake he transformed to. He slithered to a plant as he was light enough to just about gently slumber on the leafs. He intwined  himself around it and slowly fell into a cold induced sleep. Suddenly a knock on the door awoke him. His human form returned and he fell and broke the table the plant was placed on. "Arghhh" he moaned rubbing his head. He rushed to get the door incase of another transformation. Aziraphale was greeted by a half asleep Crowley with puffy, yellow eyes and a red runny nose. His voice was horse and raspy. "oh hi Azirap-" he was interrupted by a sudden violent sneeze and he groaned at the headache beginning to form. He quickly explained his situation to Aziraphale before another transformation, the durations where getting longer and longer. "- and I don't know why it's happening, I think it has something to do with my cold" "demons can get colds?" Aziraphale pondered. "Of course we can, they make our lives as shit as they can they wouldn't give us any perks like that!" He exclaimed immediately breaking into a coughing fit after. "Oh my dear boy." Aziraphale said sadly- he felt bad for the demon and he new snakes can't handle the cold as well as other animals.

Crowley was still half asleep but felt a wave of sobriety crash upon him as he sensed the feeling in his legs dissolving. "Not again." He groaned before flopping over- this time, however, Aziraphale was there to catch him as he did so just before he hit the ground. "Come on you Wiley old serpent" he whispered softly to the almost asleep snake. He was in one of his larger forms as it was in the garden of Eden. Both Aziraphale and Crowley had not seen this particular form once since Crowley already hated turning to a snake since it reminded him of the fall, therefore, he did not use his 'power' often.

Crowley inspected himself and hissed a low sad his. "I think you look beautiful dear." The angel cooed. Crowley almost discorporated on the spot- he even felt a blush spread across his scaled face- was that even possible? Aziraphale carried him to bed and sat kneeling beside his bed. Crowley, needy, nudged his face and tickled his cheek with his black forked tongue. "Stop it Crowley, you needy serpent!" He giggled giving him a light stroke on the head. He instantly settled down so Aziraphale was practically lying on top of him. He gently bit Aziraphales waistcoat and tugged lightly. "You want me to lay on the bed?" He guessed. Crowley nodded excitedly and span around for a bit. "Ok,ok!" He calmly laughed. Crowley, as if magnetically attracted to him, slithered towards him and laced himself around his arms and head. Aziraphale let out a soft giggle "your so cute!" He squealed. Crowley looked at him disapprovingly and then set his head down again. His yellow eyes slowly closed as he drifted off into a wonderful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry it's not done imma do part 2 right now and involve anathema and newt! Hope u enjoy- pt 2 is released very
Soon and also this one is mostly written for my enjoyment lol cause I love Crowley's snek form💕💕💝💓💖💗