Long hair

Crowley was asleep- in fact, he had been for a long time now. This was after he had an argument with aziraphale who, at the moment, didn't want to talk to Crowley. Crowley, of course, had nothing better to do on earth then Chat up aziraphale, and so he fell into a sad induced sleep. Aziraphalechad forgave him a long time ago- but Crowley was locked in his room, and a miracle was placed on it so that no one could miracle in. Aziraphale waited and waited for a couple of century's. But still nothing. Until one day, when he waited in his house, like routine, and looked after his plants and house. He suddenly heard a click. The door was unlocked- he dashed over but Crowley was still asleep? He must have accidentally lifted the spell on the door as he was sleeping so long aziraphale thought. He slowly opened the door, trying to avoid creeks and gasped.

Crowley was sprawled out on the bed, with incredible long red hair laid around him. It's fiery curls hung off the edges of the bed as it was now so long and curly. Aziraphale has never seen anything so beautiful. He stepped closer, but the floorboard let out a creek and Crowley's eyes began to flutter. He yawned and began opening his eyes, to be greeted by the angels pale face, with pink roses cheeks. "Good morning dear!" He said overjoyed. "I missed you so much and I'm so sorry." He pleaded. That felt good. He had been waiting to say that for centuries. Crowley almost had a heart attack- he nearly discorporated! "What's going on!" He cried, his voice laced with sleep. He sat up groggily "how long!" He cried. As he sat up, he felt a lot of hair following. He looked around to assess his situation and once his mind had woken up- he panicked. Aziraphale can't see me like this! He thought. "Don't look at me!" He cried panicked. He raised a hand to miracle away his long hair, but aziraphale stopped him by performing a stronger miracle on his hair so that he couldent change it, as angels had stronger powers than most demons, so he could override his miracle. He snapped his fingers repeatedly to no change. "Angel what are you doing!?" He hissed. He reached for his glasses on the side, which where also miracle away. "What the hell!" He cried at aziraphale, who just looked at the desperate demon sadly. "Crowley dear, I'm so sorry, and I didn't mean anything I said." He said softly, calming the panicking demon. "But I do mean this, you look beyond beautiful. Your long hair and- and your eyes. All of you is perfect." He said gently. Crowley gawped, shocked at the blonde angel. "Y- you mean it?" He asked cautiously. "Of course dear." He whispered. "Could I, um, join you?" He asked "maybe sleep for a couple more years with you?" He asked. "I'd sleep forever if you where always with me." Whispered Crowley as he gestured for aziraphale to lie next to him. "Crowley," aziraphale said quietly "I love you.". Crowley blushed. "I love you too." He whispered back, pulling aziraphale onto a hug. Aziraphale turned Crowley around after a long hug and played with his long ginger hair while he drifted off to sleep, his head on the happy angels chest.