A demon and an angel get MARRIED

Summary: well- the title says it all really :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Set at the wedding after Crowley asked him to marry him)
"What if I forget what to do?!" Crowley panicked in-front of the huge mirror. "Don't worry!" Anathema cooed "I'm sure it will be fine..." she said, questioning her own statement, they where known to be ineffably stupid at times. "What if I don't look good?" "What if he doesn't love me?!" He stressed, his acid yellow eyes beginning to tear up. "Calm down, of course he loved you! That's why he agreed to be your husband silly." Said madam Tracey calmly, "oh yeah, your right- but what if my dress doesn't suit me!" He said gesturing down to his black, shimmering dress. Light slid off the encrusted sequins like liquified honey on marble, the dress slightly resembled the stars, suitable for a former archangel. "You look stunning my dear!" She said kindly as anathema nodded in agreement. "You know what?" He began confidently "your right, it will be fine..." his voice trembled slightly and wavered off. They continued to get him ready for the wedding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mean while in the other dressing room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do I look fat?" Aziraphale pondered to newt as he stood squinting at himself in the mirror "I think you look quite lovely." Commented newt. "Oh, why, thank you my dear." Replied a flustered Aziraphale. "He's right you know laddie," mr shadwell began " Crowley is a lucky man!" He said heartily. "Oh, why thank you I think that's one of the nicest things you have said!" Said Aziraphale thankfully "shaddup you southern pansy!" He laughed. Suddenly, a well dressed man opened the door "we are ready for you sir!" He said gesturing to the grand oak door. The familiar sounds of the church organ laced the air sweetly with its song. Aziraphale checked his huge, puffy, and heavenly white dress once more before continuing out of the room into the church. The ripe sun spilled through the stained windows creating a ribbon of colour along the rose petal ridden floor. He walked up the isle slowly, newt and Sargent shadwell at his side. He stood at the sunlit altar and gazed around the room in awe. He noticed Adam, Pepper, Brian, Wendsydale, and of course dog, sat on one of the isles. His parents on the other, even though they had not met Crowley and Aziraphale much yet. Even Gabriel and Beelzebub hud arrived with their groupies Uriel, hastar, and other angels and demons. Little did they know, but even god was enjoying the show from above, as she had been waiting for this for 6000 years or so.

Aziraphale twiddled nervously as he waited for Crowley to come up the isle, "What would be wear!" "will he like my outfit?" "Does he still want to marry me?" These thoughts swirled around his head until they where silenced when all heads turned to the huge oak doors being pushed open. Crowley strifes in as if he was on a catwalk, anathema and mrs shadwell holding the end of his long, black dress. His feet burnt majorly but he had to keep it in, it didn't hurt as much as it would have though, since he wasn't much of a demon anymore- I mean, he was marrying an angel. His long, black nails shimmered in the light, as did his glasses . His long, red hair dazzled in the sunlight and shimmered as it gently swayed as he moved. It was at this point just below his waist. His sleek black heels clapped gracefully as he stepped. Aziraphales jaw dropped as he took in how beautiful his soon to be husband was.

"Y-you look gorgeous." Was the only words Aziraphale was able to form as he stood on the other side of the alter. "As do you, darling." Crowley said as a huge grin plastered his blushing face. "Only one thing though," Aziraphale said. Crowley panicked "had he forgotten something, oh no what now" he thought. Aziraphale reaches a hand gently to his face and slowly removed his black Valentino glasses. He blushed and blubbered before giving up talking. His snake like pupils widened to an almost human size as he saw the pleased look on Aziraphales face. He glowed a bright red.

"Do you, Aziraphale, take Crowley to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar asked. "I do." Replied Aziraphale softly. "And do you, Anthony J Crowley, take Aziraphale to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar asked with a smile. " I do." He said gazing at Aziraphale. "If anyone has any objections speak now." The vicar enquired. Gabriel and beelzebub looked at eachother but decided to stay quiet after the whole 'hell fire' and 'holy water' incident. Crowley urged for the ceremony to hurry up because his feet hurt and he couldn't hang on to the altar forever "You May kiss the groom." He said happily as they shared a passionate kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, at the after party (which was held out side for two reasons: one because Crowley's feet had almost melted, and two because it was a perfect, and sunny day) decorative streamers hung around and waved in the gentle breeze. The kids ran and played, shouting and laughing. Crowley chatted with the others and even played with the kids, as Aziraphale helped himself to the buffet- it was truly the happiest day of their lives...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you have it guys another one bites the dustttt. I will write anything u want so feel free to leave suggestions! Peaceeee