Heaven

^^how it looks (explained later)^^

Wow hello again I didn't expect to be back here, but I get literally at least 60 notifications a day from this story and my good omens fan art XD (I don't mind btw lol thanks for so much support love u guys <3 ) and I am still getting requests, and as I said, I don't mind and I am still willing to write occasionally, which is why this book isn't discontinued, but yeah! Here we go, one shot for Ineffablewitchcraft so I hope that you enjoy :D

(The request was Raphael (Crowley) and Aziraphale in heaven)

Raphael's glistening emerald eyes flicked over to the blonde angel sat on the other side of the vast, white room. His shimmering blue eyes glinting in the ribbon of sunlight that steamed in and leaked through the saintly stained glass windows, that resembled the ones that you could find in a church. The angel was chatting busily in a chirpy tone to another uninterested looking angel- it was clear that he was new in heaven, since the powerful archangel Raphael had not seen him around before, and also, he seemed much more alive than the other deadeye residents of heaven, who had seemingly all joy and personality sucked out of them.

Raphael's eyes wandered up and down him, taking in the heavenly sight; until suddenly, the angel looked up, and noticed that Raphael was staring at him. The red head noticed the sudden look of alarm on the unnamed angels face, and looked away, burying his head into his hand, looking away. A grip on his heart tightened as he noticed the angel walking over with a wholesome smile plastered on his pale face.

"Why, hello!" He cheered, joy lacing his voice. "H- hi." Raphael stuttered, hardly able to string a word together. "I notice that you were looking in my direction, is all ok?" He asks in a polite tone, happiness practically radiating off of him. "O- oh, I'm sorry, I just have zoned out." Raphael lied quickly. The angels face lit up with understanding as he nodded his head. "Ah- also I must ask, what is your name?" The blonde offered. "Raphael." He stated in a toneless voice, has face lacking expression, but a slight blush hung around his cheeks. "Oh! Why I have heard of you! Your quite the celebrity!" He cheered, hardly containing his excitement.

"What's your name?" The redhead shrugged, trying to act unbothered. "Oh, how rude of me! Aziraphale." He smiled, offering out his hand to the other angel. He reached out his hand and firmly shook Aziraphale's hand. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked, gesturing to the space next to Raphael. "O- oh, yeah, sure, sure." He kicked himself at his stuttery response, why did he feel like this, it had never happened to him before?

After a while of chatting, the name 'Aziraphale' was mentioned on a loud speaker, since he was a new demon, and he needed to be assigned a 'purpose'. "Wait, c- can we meet later?" Raphael asked the angel, we froze for a moment, before smiling and nodding. "Of course! I would love to! Where shall we meet?" He asked, Raphael was surprised at his enthusiasm- how could someone so perfect want to hang out with me? He asked himself. "Oh, just meet me here, I have something to show you...".

About an hour later, Aziraphale was wandering back to the area where he had first met the archangel. Raphael sat nervously twiddling his thumbs, deep in his thoughts- until he was suddenly pulled out of his head by the quite taps of shoes on he marble floor heading in his direction. He whipped his head up eagerly, to see Aziraphale smiling over him. He stood up politely and greeted him, and asked him to follow. He requested that the blonde angel summoned out his graceful white wings, as he bought out his glossy matching ones. A gold hue hung around Raphael's, accompanied by gold star constellations etched into the feathers. "Your wings are beautiful!" Aziraphale marvelled in awe, as Raphael felt his face flush. "I- I could say the same to you." He looked down shyly as aziraphale thanked him.

The two took off and soared into the heavens. They laughed and toyed as they raced up to the small planet where Raphael had lead him. Once they got there, the ginger angel sat him on the edge of the tiny planet. "Watch this." He grinned, waving a bony hand in front of him. At this, the sky lit up, scintillating as shining stars encrusted the previously blank canvas. An array of pinks, purples, and blues dashed across the night sky as Aziraphale marvelled in awe, lost for words. Raphael's gold-freckled face turned to look at the other angel, enjoying his reaction.

"I- it's- beautiful..." the blonde stuttered, utterly stunned. Raphael giggled as he splashed more colours onto the sky above them. "It's called 'alpha centauri', do you like it?" He asked, in a whisper. "I love it." He smiled warmly. Raphael suddenly blushed as he realised how close he was to Aziraphale, as they were both sat on the dusty ground of the small rock. He felt the blondes hand slip onto his as the stared into each others eyes, until suddenly, the two went in for a passionate kiss, pulling back for air after a minute. "See you soon, Raphael, thank you." Aziraphale smiled sincerely, leaving a dazed Raphael.

"I love him."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 12, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Good omens one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें