Freckles (corona)

I know that sneezing isn't usually a symptom but oh well lol stay safe and wash ur hands!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACHOOOOO! Crowley had caught the corona virus. Azirphale has cautiously miracled himself a vaccination (not a physical one, he just became immune) but Crowley- being the careless demon he is- didn't bother, and was now suffering the consequences from ignoring all safety recommendations and precautions. "Ughhhhhh." He groaned as he lay sprawled out across the sofa. He hadn't felt this bad in millennia. "Well dear," aziraphale tutted from the kitchen of Crowley's apartment, "you should have miracled your self- or at least followed the cautions!" He cried. Crowley sulked, he was now too weak to miracle, a thing that often happened when a demon or angel got ill- which wasn't a common occurrence.

Aziraphale walked in with a cup of hit chocolate for himself, and an extra large one with whip cream, sprinkles and marshmallows for Crowley, his secret favorite. "Thanks angel." He said finally looking up from the tv. He reached out to grab it but the angels grip remained firm on the black mug with black wings for handles. "Crowley, what's on your face." He said gasping at him. He reached his head closer as his pupils dialed- causing Crowley to blush at how close he was to his face. "Angel." He said bashfully. "Crowley," he asked confused, "you have freckles?" He said puzzled. Crowley's pupils narrowed as his eyes widened. His face glowed red as he tried to snap his fingers in the weak attempt of a miracle. "Oh, g- satan- don't look at me!" He spoke embarrassed. The demon took a deal breath and raised his hand to attempt a miracle- but aziraphale gently seized his wrist to stop him. "Crowley." He whispered warmly. He stared lovingly at the demon who's snake like pupils involuntary expanded into almost human circles. He blushed and looked down, but aziraphale took his chin and raised his chin and locked eyes. "I think,that you look gorgeous, and are the prettiest demon I have ever seen." He smiled. "Really? I- I hate the freckles, that's why I miracled them away!" He exclaimed. "Why are they back now?" Pondered aziraphale. "Well, I couldn't get my human vessel changed because downstairs don't take kindly to me asking them for wardrobe changes- I could only do so many until they stopped letting me- so I compromised and placed a miracle on them. It's really hard to keep it because I always have to spare part of my mind to concentrate on keeping the miracle up- I guess it's because I'm ill and can't miracle." He shrugged looking down. "Awww." Aziraphale sighed hugging the demon, until he paused- "wait- you did multiple changes?" He asked loudly. Crowley looked down. "Y- yeah." He Stuttered. "What else did you change!" He said concerned. "Well- uh, I changed my hair once because there wasn't any barbers around when there where hardly any humans." He added chuckling weakly. "I um, I had slightly pointed ears- so I changed that. I also had two pointed teeth, and well, freckles." He finished. He didn't realise how much he had done until he said it out loud. Aziraphale looked shocked. "You changed so much of your self," He said as he clicked his fingers, "but you looked perfect." He whispered, as Crowley's hair slowly snaked down way past his shoulders, then way past his waist, to almost his feet. "Ngk." He exclimed looking behind him and glowing red. His ears pointed slightly and two of his teeth sharpened like fangs- snake fangs. "Angel." He blushed. "You look amazing." He said in awe. He pulled him in for a kiss, and they spent the rest of their quarantine in bed, asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creds: enelicia.cl

I chose the other features as most good omens artist like to add pointed ears and freckles

Creds: janthonyashtoreth