Crowley sings to his plants :))

summary: aziraphale heats heavenly singing form the flat, who was it?(well, look at the title)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aziraphale waved for a taxi on the busy streets of London, he needed to get to his best friends house so he could surprise him- he was going to invite him to the Ritz, but with the element of surprise so it wouldn't be the same as always. He thought this was a marvellous idea (for some reason). He got into the cab as the driver asked gruffly "where to?" He politely told him where and was in no time walking up to Crowley's flat.

He knocked, no answer- maybe it wasn't such a good idea coming here unannounced after all- he hadn't entertained the idea he may not be in. He knocked slightly harder on the dark oak door, and to his flabbergasted reaction, it simply freaked open. Crowley wouldn't leave his door unlocked in central London? He said quizzically in his head. Worriedly, he pattered in and gently closed the door. He heated a strange sound that resembled- singing? Yes, singing. Oh how marvellous it was! It sounded heavenly! Who on earth could that be? Thought aziraphale as he slowly tiptoed closer to the source of the harmonious cacophony of song. He soon recognised it to be the song 'Good old fashion lover boy' by Queen, one of Crowley's favourites? He followed the soft, quiet singing to a dark room to match th whole house. The modern black walls reflected off the sleek black tiles. He rounded the corner, not enough to be seen however, and saw the back of a slim man with fiery red hair. "Crowley?" He whispered in awe. How could such a beautiful voice be coming from his Crowley. He had never told him he could sing before! He rounded even more to find he was singing to his plants! How sweet!

"That's be cause I'm a good old fashion- fashion... Lover Boyyyyy." He sang softly as the song came to a cease. He suddenly turned aziraphales way and as a quick reaction he miracles himself invisible. He watches silently as Crowley trudged towards the other room. The miracle can't last too long, as only a very high ranking angel can pull off such a Miracle, so he settled into another doorway as Crowley sat at the seat of a black, glossy piano.

To aziraphales surprise, he began to play the sweet melody to 'somebody to love' by queen, accompanied by his singing. His hypnotising, harmonious voice, was like a treat for the ears- as it laced the cold air of his flat.

Once the song had ended aziraphale couldn't help but burst into applause. Crowley almost discorporated on the spot as he ungracefully fell out of his chair. "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard!" Aziraphale said. Crowley, however, didn't hear him as he had turned into a red and black snake and slithered out as fast as he could. "Come back her dear boy, I didn't mean to embarrass you!" Aziraphale cried after him.

After a while of searching, he found him hiding under a table in the kitchen. "Come here you silly old serpent!" He said as he grabbed the relatively small snake (he could control his size). He struggled for a moment but then gave up. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever heard!" Said aziraphale softly holding the snake close to his face. He swore he could see a blush form on his scaled face before he suddenly transformed back and fell to the floor with a bang. "Oh dear," aziraphale commented, stifling a giggle. "Y-you think so?" Asked Crowley shyly. " I know so." Said the angel kindly hugging Crowley.

"You know, " he the angel started, "you should play for me more often..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short lol took a while tho for some reason :p