Smol Crowley

Please read: Ok AHAGAGAGGAA I have wanted to write about this au for so long and have finally got round to it so let me explain; my fave Instagram artist peazecatch did this au named Smol aziraphale and then after that one finished a while ago smol crowley started but there have been smol crowley posts but as of when I'm writing this there has been one post off the actual story line so I decided I would write what I think could happen next before she posts it! Keep in mind this belongs to peazecatch so please follow her :) also it has been said that Crowley ate a cake that hastar put some kind of spell on or something that made Crowley small so imma start with that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley and Aziraphale, with the snap of Crowleys fingers, entered the book shop door which was now,thanks to a small miracle, unlocked and open. Aziraphale dumped his shopping bags on the table including one bag with a delicious cake in it. "You got cake?" Crowley said looking hungrily at the plump iced sponge.  "Yes," began Aziraphale "leave it be." He said knowing what Crowley was like. The blonde angel glided gracefully out of the room as the Crowley made sure he was out of sight. "Leave it be." He mocked "I do what I want." He said mischievously as a devilish grin slipped onto his face. He gently opened the box making not to disturb any of the cake. He gently placed a long finger in and scooped some of the sugary icing off of the top. He smacked his lips grinning evilly as though he had just done some kind of evil deed- until suddenly *poof* he felt his entire body shrink as the world dashed in front of his eyes.

He then fell and with a crash fell on the closed cake box

He then fell and with a crash fell on the closed cake box. From the other room, Aziraphale heard a small bang, just loud enough to be of concern. He rushed in, puzzled as to what that noise could have been. He was then greeted by the sight of a very smol crowley, who was also seemingly very angry too. Although, he couldn't quite tell because of how small his face had become. "Oh dear," He said concerned as the small demon let out unintelligible squeaks.

~ one week later ~

Crowley has now been small for an entire week.  They had found ways to communicate, for example via Crowley typing on his phone, but it wasn't the same. Although, Aziraphale did like Crowley when he was small- for example the other day when he had bought him a worm on the string and Crowley had used it to model.