Body swap

Make sure to leave suggestions here and I will write anything! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary: crowley and Aziraphale body swap (set as they did in the tv show) but this is the bit we didn't see- how Crowley and Aziraphale reacted to being one and other for the short amount of time :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowley and Aziraphale broke the grip of the hand shake they had just exchanged. This was actually the way they inconspicuously body swapped without Heaven, hell or any other prying eye to see. Crowley ( now in Aziraphales body) stretched and slumped into his usual posture. "Crowley!" Aziraphale urged quietly. Crowley (as Aziraphale) looked at him in annoyance at the simple inconvenience that could blow their cover as Aziraphale (as Crowley) gestured to his posture; of which was slouched, as if he had melted against Aziraphale's sofa. He huffed and straightened his posture as Aziraphale (as Crowley) slumped down. "Your jeans are awfully uncomfortable dear!" He commented earning a dismissive wave of the hand from Crowley. "Well your clothes are- are... well there quite nice actually." He mumbled. Aziraphales (as crowley) face erupted a rose red colour as a shy smile plastered his face. "Oh don't do that!" Crowley (as Aziraphale) quickly ushered not wanting to damage his 'reputation' (he secretly enjoyed making Aziraphale feel this way but doesn't show it).

Later that night, they where about to part ways in order to avoid suspicion, when Crowley (as Aziraphale) stopped him "wait, ummm. Maybe you could stay? Tonight? Just because you know we- um-I ..." he stuttered struggling to find words. The events of the day had only made their relationship stronger- as whomever you stop the apocalypse with must be worthy of being your friend if they had fought beside you. Aziraphale (as Crowley) silenced him and softly whispered "of course I will dear." Crowley (as Aziraphale) blushed and let a dreamy smile ooze onto his round face. He snapped out of his haze as Aziraphale added a "but". "But what angel?" He asked. "Can we stay at your flat? I have never seen it. It sounds rather lovely!". Crowley (as Aziraphale) sighed but gave in. Soon, Aziraphale (as Crowley) was driving the Bentley at a very steady pace down the road, "speed up, angel!" Crowley moaned "your going ten miles an hour!" He cried. Aziraphale sped up to 15 miles per hour. This was going to be a long drive.

"How do you see in these things my dear boy!" Aziraphale (as Crowley)  tutted removing his Valentino glasses to reveal his acid yellow eyes. "No don't!" Crowley (as Aziraphale),shouted placing a hand on the glasses and attempting to place them back on his head. "Oh, why ever not dear?" Aziraphale (as Crowley) asked puzzled. "I- I hate my eyes." Crowley (as Aziraphale) sulked " please just put them back on?" He pleaded. Aziraphale (as Crowley) contemplated before replying in a blank tone " no, I'm rather fond of your eyes!" He said. Crowley forded his arms moodily and sulked for the rest of the journey, clearly embarrassed.

Finally arriving home, Aziraphale (as Crowley) reaches into his pockets and fumbled for the keys. He clumsily unlocked the door and let's himself in. He turns on the light which instantly floods out the darkness from the night air outside. Crowley (as Aziraphale) follows inside after cringing as Aziraphales (as Crowley's) jaw drops. "What is it angel?" He says concerned as he closes the door. He hadn't  cleaned the place in a whole hour! "It's- it's amazing!" Aziraphale (as Crowley) Said in awe, "y- you really think so?" Crowley (as Aziraphale) Said shyly. "Of course! It's spotless!" He said. Crowley (as Aziraphale) offered to make tea as aziraphale (as Crowley) wondered around the flawless flat. Crowley heard a loud gasp as he dropped everything to rush too see what was wrong with his angel.

"What is it!l Crowley (as Aziraphale) panted skidding into the room. He kicked him self- he found the plant room. " this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" He cried. "R- really? You think so?" Crowley (as Aziraphale) said in a raspy voice, he had let his insecurity take over as he felt as though his house wasn't good enough for his angel, let alone the plants! "Come on sit, I have made tea." Crowley ( as Aziraphale) said much less tense now. As he gestured kindly to the exit he glared at the confused plants and hissed " your lucky this time..." he hissed. The plants trembled in confusion, struggling to grasp who this was and why Crowley was acting strangely.

Later that night, The angel and demon parted ways and nodded good night. "Oh wait, I only have one bed." Crowley (as aziraphale) complained. "I'll take the sofa!" Said aziraphale (as Crowley) kindly. "No,no,no your the guest I'll take the sofa." "Crowley, you really are being quite nice," Crowley (as aziraphale) flinched "but I really can't let you." "I insist!" Said crowley (as Aziraphale) hiding his annoyance. "Oh for heavens sake let's share a bed!" Aziraphale (as Crowley) cried and instantly covered his mouth, he shone a faint red "ok," Crowley (as Aziraphale) Said blankly "i would like that." He said smiling. They miracle into their pyjamas, they other way round how ever. "Oh dear, you look good in tartan!" Aziraphale (as Crowley) commented "shut up." Crowley (as Aziraphale) Said playfully "might I say the same for you, maybe you should wear black more often!" He said gesturing towards his black pyjamas. They Crowley (as Aziraphale) stopped and stared closely at him and inspected him self from Aziraphale body. "Wow," he commented " I never noticed how ugly I looked?" He commented casually continuing to head to bed. Aziraphale (as Crowley) stopped in his tracks and his jaw dropped in shock. He swiftly caught up to Crowley (as Aziraphale) and placed a hand on his shoulder hauling him. "Don't say that!" He scolded "you are one of the most handsome, and beautiful beings to have ever walked this planet!" He said. Crowley (as Aziraphale flushed violently a red wine shade and let out what Aziraphale perceived to be a small giggle. He could hardly string two words together at this point. Aziraphales (as Crowley's) mind raced and all of his thoughts led to kiss him. He pulled him in and they shared a passionate kiss. Crowley.exe failed to respond. He was frozen in place. "Not how I imagined our first kiss." He said heartily and giggly. Crowley just about managed to string 3 words toghetger which happened to be "I love you.".

They shared the rest of the night together and the events of the next day, well, you know. (If you have watched good omens 😉)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soz it was long I was going to add something about his wings but no time lol. Also if u want me to get rid of the (as Crowley) or (as aziraphale) parts let me know I was just trying to make it clear :)