Look at me.

Guess whos back- back again. Btw imma do this one on another image by: tbmmerz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The angel adjusted his books on their shelves as he heated the small jingle of the bell on his ancient bookshop door

The angel adjusted his books on their shelves as he heated the small jingle of the bell on his ancient bookshop door. Aziraphale turned around to greet them as a customer, to find Crowley with two bottles of seemingly expensive wine in his hands. "Oh, hello my dear boy." He said warmly, he was thrilled to see the red headed demon. He flipped the sign on the door to closed with the snap of his fingers, as they headed to the back room, and sat on the comfy tartan sofa.

They talked for hours and eventually both where absolutely drunk. "Aardvarks!" Crowley exclaimed loudly. "What's the point!" He cried hysterically. "Everything has a purpose, Crowley." Slurred Aziraphale tipping his glass sideways spilling some of the red liquid onto the floor. He reached for a tissue, but knocked over the entire bottle onto the floor. "Maybe," suggested Crowley "we should sober up." He said as he forced his eyes shut. The stain on the floor disappeared as the bottles refilled. Crowley let out a loud sigh as he slumped back into his chair. "Crowley?" Pondered Aziraphale " why do you still wear your glasses with me?" He said. Crowley's face glowed a fierce shade of red. "I- well I-" he stuttered. Aziraphale let a sly smile leak onto his face. "Are you embarrassed Crowley?" He asked smugly knowing this would trigger Crowley. "I'm not embarrassed about anything," Sulked Crowley dignified. " I just have a- mild dislike for my eyes." He said nervously.

Aziraphale stood up and headed to the kitchen- however, as he did, he purposefully knocked the dark Valentino glasses off of the demon. "Angel!" He cried flustered. He reached for the glasses but Aziraphale gently grabbed his wrist to prevent it. "Dear, won't you look at me? You have such beautiful eyes." He said in awe, his voice radiating with hope, as he cupped Crowley's face with his hands. "Angel ssssstop," Crowley began, accidentally letting his serpentine tongue take over, which often happened when he was flustered. "Why Crowley? I don't get it after six thousand years you would still be ashamed of your beautiful eyes!" He exclaimed sadly. "Your making me blush." Crowley admitted quietly. Aziraphale let out a small giggle before retaining a serious face. "Crowley," He sighed "look at me." He commanded. Crowley hung his head looking down at his feet. "Crowley," Aziraphale warned. Embarrassed, Crowley slowly lifted his head. His face was a beautiful bright red mess. "Your eyes," He began, "are the most amazing and beautiful thing I have ever seen- and I wish that you would never wear your glasses." He said sadly. Crowley looked as though he was about to discorporate. "Really?" He asked self consciously. "Really." Aziraphale confirmed.

They hadn't noticed how close they had gotten during the conversation and where practically face to face. Suddenly, Crowley pulled the angel into a passionate kiss. "I love you so much angel." He said breathlessly. "I love you too you Wiley serpent." He teased as he pulled Crowley in for another kiss. They spent the rest of the night together and Crowley never wore his glasses around the angel ever again.