snake tongue - WHY DO I WRITE ABOUT CROWLEY SO MUCH

Crowley and Aziraphale strolled up to the ice cream van- still there for some 'miraculous' reason even though it was a frosty day. The grass was laced with white delicate frost and the cool breeze lapped against their scarf covered faces as they retreated back to their usual bench at st James park. Aziraphale plopped down onto the icy bench and dig into his ice cream- "Crowley dear?" He asked inquisitively. "Why do you always get the same ice Lolly- you have done for decades! Sent you getting a little tired?" He asked confused. "N- no- I just like it you know I can have it if I want why do you ask?" He said defensively, Aziraphale knew something was up. "Crowley," He said warningly, still with a playful hint in his voice, as he raised his eyes brows at the demon. "Fine." He said eventually- he couldn't day no to his angel. "It's so that I can hide my tongue." He said ashamed. "You know from humans." He clarified in an effort to regain any reputation he had previously had. " But there's no humans around- just you and me?" He asked, genuinely puzzled. "Well zira, I don't really like my, um, snakeish (Top notch vocabulary) side." He said honestly, his face glowed bright red as he hung his head low. "Oh my dear," Aziraphale said warmly embracing him "you don't have to worry- I think you look Beautiful." He said gleaming. "R- really?" Crowley Asked. They hugged on the bench and happily spent the rest of their days together.
———————————————————————
Um, well that was trash soz lol I just needed something to publish imma start writing more now also another beelzebub x Gabriel coming soon as requested!