Eden

Guys I'm sorry to say but I'm afraid this one shot book may be coming to a close soon, thank you sm for all the support, this was my first ever proper one shots and the first fanfic that I wrote that got a lot of reads. But all good things come to an end and this book is undoubtedly dying and so I would like to focus on some of my more recent stories and one shots. I have got many other stories you may like, such as:

•~Lucifer season 5 (possibly still updating)

•~good omens fanart that made me quietly scream until my throat hurts (still updating but not as frequent)

•~Harry Potter X good omens (possibly still updating)

•~ good omens X lucifer (possibly still updating)

•~ Doctor who one shots (possibly still updating)

•~ Sherlock one shots (possibly still updating)

•~ The fallen (good omens) (finishes story)

•~ commentary crew one shots (new and definitely updating)

So yeah and I will probably still occasionally update this one but not as frequently as I do so yeah I'm v sorry if u read but I will still do some more parts and I have a nice one planned for my last one for a while but for now, enjoy :) ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crawley looked up at the sky. It was beautiful- this was the first time he had been out of hell in millennia and he hadn't seen the sky in god knows how long. He sighed as he slumped down on a hill, which seemed closer to the sky than the rest of the garden of Eden. He saw a flash, flying past his vision, "shooting star." He hummed "that's a new one." He continued staring up, thinking of what he had before he fell, what he could have. He was deep in thought, so much so, that he failed to hear footsteps approaching. He heard a twig snap and let out a quiet yelp before transforming into his more used snake form, he was much more use to this form as he had spent many years in hell representing as it, or at least half snake. I slithered inconspicuously to the source of the sound, and let out a low hiss.

"Oh!" A blonde man gasped in surprise, crawley looked at him, confused as the angelic looking man reached his hands out to grasp the strange animal. "How fascinating, I must say, this is the most beautiful creature of gods creation so far!" He exclaimed as he bought the cold blooded animal close to his face to examine it. His warm blue eyes met his yellow slit ones, and he was sure if he could blush- he would have. As he held the snake close to his face, Crawley felt an overwhelming urge to tickle his nose with his slender black tongue- and so he did. It flickered out of his mouth and danced on the tip of the mans nose for a second, before sliding back in. The blonde let out a small giggle before bringing him the the spot where crawley had previously been sitting. He sat down and gently placed the serpent onto his lap, who snakes his way around him to get comfortable. And once he finally settled, his cold scales, for the first time, where greeted by his warm hands gently caressing them. No one had touched him in centuries except to beat him in hell. He leant into his touch and hissed a slow, satisfied hiss. He sounded content. "It is rather lonesome here, don't you think?"  The man asked the animal, as he gazed into the night sky. The snake looked up and noticed the dazzling reflection of the stars, lighting up his beautiful blue eyes. He continued talking as crawley relaxed on him, but his head quickly lifted up when he heard him say, "watch out around this place, a demon is here with me, I sense it." He whispered. Crawley knee there was something divine about this man. He was an angel. This was the man his head office was warning him about and here he was, cuddled up around him being stroked. Not much of a demon. He panicked and slithered away, hissing as he went. The angel watched in shock, before settling back down.

Somewhere, in the distance, Crowley transformed back to his human form and panted for breath. That was his chance gone. But maybe if I meet him in my human form, he won't recognize me and I'll have a second chance! He thought, as he drifted off to sleep.

The next day, he awoke early on a grassy hill. He changed into a snake and stalked his easy around the extravagant garden on his way to find the angel- his name was Aziraphale, he remembered him mentioning. He noticed a dark silhouette standing on the barrier WOTH huge and beautiful wings spread out behind him. He slithered up the wall and popped back into his human form, startling the angel, who seemed to be in a trance, looking out into the nothingness beyond. "That went down like a lead balloon." Crawley mentioned. The angel struggled for words for a second, "q- quite so." He stuttered "say, I recognize you from somewhere- wait-" he paused. "Your eyes," he gasped. "Y- your that animal- aren't you." He confronted. "N- no- don't know what your talking about." He said quickly, oh god I have just been crawling all over him yesterday, please don't mention it. He thought as he realized this was a bad idea. "So- are you- a demon." He pondered. Crawleys throat felt dry. "Y- yeah I am." He said offhandedly, looking down. "Well your now how I imagined a demon at all." He said, shocking crawley. "Oh?" He asked "how so?". The blonde pondered for a moment, he looked at how gorgeous the demon was, his flowing red hair, beautiful yellow eyes- his head filled with sinful thoughts. "I- uh- I didn't expect a demon to look so handsome." He said shyly. Crowley glowed bright red. "I didn't expect an angel to be so kind to a demon." He retorted. Aziraphale let out a small chuckle. "Well, god does love all, so..." he wondered.

Thunder crashed in the distance and Crowley looked up to the sky, as rain began to fall for the first time. He edged closer to the angel as he covered him with his pure white wing. They glanced at each other and got lost in one and others eyes. Suddenly, the angel edged closer and pressed his lips to the demons. They fell in love, at first sight.