Monster AU

This is based on an amazing au I found its my favorite so check it out it's by ov_fanarts on insta!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vampire Crowley flew gracefully through the night sky, as werewolf Aziraphale, surprisingly civilly, walked through the cemetery. The full moon lit up the sky and highlighted the cloudless night. Shit. Crowley thought, seeing his hereditary enemy on the prowl. The bastards probably guarding the werwolf hideout. He presumed, flying more cautiously around it. He had been so focused on the odd, blonde werewolf, that he had failed to notice the impending doom of the silhouetted tree in front of him. BANG! He crashed into the tree and slid down, hitting made branches on the way. He hit the forest floor hard and was knocked unconscious...

After god knows how long, his eyes began to flutter open. He failed to notice that he was now in his human- well, not-bat-form. As soon as he opened them, his red, cold eyes where greeted by warm blue ones, with blonde fluff around the edges- and around the whole face- SHIT. He immediately woke up from his dazed stated and leapt up, hissing. His dramatic cape followed his move and gently lapped in the breeze. He froze for a moment and stared into those mesmerizing eyes- the dog seemed to be doing the same thing. Crowley snapped out of the trance and quickly raised his sharp fingers in front of his face in a protective stance. The wolf merely chuckled. "I'm not here to fight." He said calmly, to his 'enemy'. "Wait- What?!" Stuttered Crowley speechless. "B- but your a werewolf! I though you where going to rip me to shreds!" He cried exasperated. "No thank you," He said, dignified, sounding almost offended. "I refuse to attack humans, vampires, and other creatures. I really don't like killing sheep- but I do have to eat." He sighed. "You What?!" Crowley said, very confused. Is this real?! Why is my enemy so damn cute?! "I'm a conscious werewolf, I choose to be able to control myself in wolf form." He explained. "Ah," Said Crowley in awe. "Aziraphale." Stated the wolf. He offered his hand to shake. Crowley looked at it, as if he had never seen a hand before- well, a paw. "Crowley." He said taking it. "Nice to meet you, Crowley- fancy a midnight stroll?" He offered politely. How could he say no to those eyes. "I don see why not.". Actually he did, they both did. For example- their kind where sworn enemy's and had The tendency to tear one and other to shreds. But still, they walked along the gravely path, a ribbon of moon light laying across it.

After a lot of talking- they discovered they had many similarities. Crowley was already hopelessly in love- and Aziraphales love was growing by the second. Every word from Crowley's mouth was smooth and charming- he thought that vampires where ruthless beasts. But Crowley was well- soft. They laughed until they heard the sound of a group of young voices- presumably some drunken teens. They climbed graves and toppled off, fighting playfully with each other. Suddenly, one fell off in a particularly bad angle, and cut their arm. Crowley's nose twitched as his eyes glowed menacingly. "Oh dear." Commented Aziraphale. Crowley had just been telling him how once a demon smelt blood, they would go into a mindless, hunting mode. He mentioned that they couldn't control it and he admitted quietly that he also hated killing humans- especially kids, and often starved him self and drank other fatty animal blood. But once the teenage boy had cut his arm, all humanity disappeared from Crowley's pale face. His sharp features became blank and emotionless. "Hold me back." He said blankly. "I'm sorry?" Asked the wolf. "Hold me back- dont let me kill him- I can't kill kids, not the kids!" He pleaded, struggling to keep his humanity. He twitched and suddenly used his super speed to try to dash towards the teen. Luckily, Aziraphales reactions where also fast and he managed to grab his arm. "What are you doing you stupid mutt." Hissed the vampire, like a different person. "Let go of me!" He spat struggling, his long fangs bared and his mouth foaming. Aziraphale looked sadly at the ginger haired vampire as he desperately tried to clench his thirst for blood.

After a manic five minutes, the teens where out of sight, and smell. He released Crowley who then dashed faster than light towards some nearby sheep and buried his head deep into its neck. Aziraphale watched sadly as he knew how much Crowley didn't want to kill things. But at least he didn't kill the humans, he would be happy about that. After five minutes he pulled his head away, blood over his clothes and around his face. He passed out once again and soon awoke in the same position as earlier. "Hello, my dear." Smiles the wolf with his big, sharp teeth. Crowley almost had a heart attack then remembered. He sat up and saw the bloody mess around him. "Oh no." He said, his heart dropping. "I didn't- kill them did I? Oh god I did, didn't I. Oh I think I'm going to be sick." He panicked. Aziraphale chuckled at the panicking vampire "the vampire who can't stand the thought of drinking blood- your not a very good vampire are you." He jokes. "And your not a good werewolf." He remarked. Aziraphale chuckled before bending down to Crowley. "You didn't kill them, I stopped you- you just rushed over to this sheep after they had gone." He said comfortingly, gesturing at the completely mutilated sheep. "Thank Dracula! Poor bastard." He said at the sheep. "Hey- did I uh, say anything bad to you?" He asked anxiously. "Oh nothing much, just things like 'stupid mutt'." He said calmly. Crowley's jaw dropped. "I am soooo sorry Aziraphale! I- I just can't control myself I'm so sorry." He apologized over and over. "You are the nicest vampire I have ever met!" He said, laughing surprised. "Shut up." Said Crowley quietly, glowing bright red.

They had been out for hours. They both felt as if they had known each other for years and already trusted each other with their lives. Even thought they where literally opposites- opposites attract I guess. "Oh look," said Aziraphale looking over the horizon, from the hill they where sat on together. "The sunrise." He said in awe. "Yeah yeah, beautiful." Said Crowley, completely distracted and in a daydream while staring at the beautiful wolf, that he had fallen in love with. "WAIT WOT!" He cried, quickly snapping out of it. "The sun!" He cried afraid, as he used his super speed to dash under a tree in the safe shade. He cowered crouched under there, wrapping his cloak around him. "Ah yes, I forgot." Smiled Aziraphale as he came to sit over with the terrified vampire. "What's this? What's happening?" He demanded looking at the now orange sky as the sun quickly rose. "A sun rise? Haven't you bet seen one?" He asked, curious and sadly. "Sun- rise? No? I thought it just appeared to be honest." He said. The wolf laughed and so did the vampire. Aziraphale, who was now sat next him against the tree, shuffled closer to the fiery red head. He looks over and catches his eyes. They pull eachother in for a kiss as the sun rises into the morning sky. "It's beautiful." Said Crowley in awe. Aziraphale smiled- unknowingly turning back to a blonde human. Crowley looked back and was greeted with a whole different person. His eyes widened in shock, and the now human noticed- he looked down to see his normal hands. Crowley pulled him in for another kiss to show him that he liked his either way.

Ok I'm defo doing pt2 I love writing this hahahajdj