Homescreen

Ok this is kinda an au because we know that Neil doesn't want phones in good omens so I don't think we will see them if there are ever more seasons (I don't think there will be tho 😔). So yeah just saying this is just something random I thought of :).

Also if u guys have any requests leave them here :) sorry but no smut of sexual things as I like to think they have a wholesome relationship :D (they do kiss doe 😝)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you, angel." Crowley said, as Aziraphale heard the distinct sound of the bell jingling on the book shop door. He looked around, making sure no one could see him. The angel made a grab for Crowley's phone, as right now, he was simply heading out to get some food for Aziraphale- who he had secretly had a crush on for at least six thousand years. He saw that Crowley had a three number password on the phone. What on earth could that be? Ah. Easy. He squinted his eyes and typed "six-six-six" into the keypad. The phone opened, but he almost dropped it immediately. His eyes widened and his breath be same heavy. The home screen- it was an image of him- sat adjacent to him in their normal seats at the ritz. He let out a squeal of joy- did Crowley like him back? Around the image was cleverly edited (as Aziraphale thought) love hearts with the background blurred. He sighed as his heart slowly melted from the cuteness.

Soon, he had an idea- he opened his snapchat, the app Crowley has taught him how to use so that he could text him- to see that his name was saved as;

😇🥰😍💗💖angel💖💗😍🥰😇

He almost fainted. "He is so soft." He sighed quietly. He chuckled as he opened photos. (Dangerous move, Aziraphale). He was still new to all of this tech, and so it took him a while to navigate. He found more photos of him like this. This man is so adorable. He thought as a huge smile spread across his face, followed by a blush.

Suddenly, he heard the bell jingle again. "Hey angel!" He heard a cheery voice call. "I bought Sushi, your favourite!" He said. He was about to say something until he found his angel, sat there with his phone in his angelic hands. "Aziraphale What are you doing on my phone!" He cried shrilly. Aziraphale smiled warmly, yet also with a hint of smugness. He turned the screen to the demon, who's sunglasses nearly fell off in horror. He dived for the phone and snatched it. The image on the display was his home screen, the image of the angel at the ritz. "Crowley," Aziraphale said gently, a shocked expression on his face. Crowley looked down in shame and embarrassment and suddenly, out of quick reactions, dashed out of the shop. The bell dinged and the Bentley roared. Aziraphale sighed and began walking to the demons flat.

Later, he had arrived outside of the oddly dark flat- that was also increasingly minimalistic and inhumanly clean. "Crowley?" He said quietly, tip-toeing around the house- trying not to disturb him. He heard a sniff sound. He turned the corner to see Crowley, slumped on his throne crying- tear marks stained his face and his yellow eyes now stung red. He looked up and realised that Aziraphale was here. He quickly snatched his glasses and practically threw them on his head. He then went on to turn to a snake and attempted to slither away. "Not so fast, you Wiley serpent." Said the angel playfully. He gently picked up the squirming snake and placed him back on the throne- he then turned to a human, and almost fell off. He straightened his glasses and slumped back, as if nothing was wrong. "Crowley dear I-" he began before being cut off. "I'm sorry." He said blankly. "I'm sso ssssorry, I'll delete them, I know you don't feel the sssame way and- and." He stuttered, his voice now vulnerable and full of emotion. "Shhhh," ushered the angel speeding over to comfort the demon who was now sobbing- well, hissing too. Aziraphale has never seen him so vulnerable. "What I was going to say was- I love you crowley- so much." He added quietly. Crowley looked up, his glasses askew. "Really?" He asked hopefully. Aziraphale smiled and removed his glasses. Crowley looked shocked before Aziraphale pulled him closer and kissed him. His eyes widened until he closed them and kissed back.