Freddie mercury

Ok so if any queen fans come at me saying that queen wasn't invented when Aziraphale said you go to fast for me I know lol it's just for the story lol this is just a little disclaimer- so yeah the timings a bit off😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowley sped ninety miles per hour through central London (as usual). His vision was blurred with tears that where for the most part invisible due to the dark shade of his Valentino sun glasses. The heavy rain pattered against the old Bentley as he finally pulled up to the luxurious 'garden lodge mansion' (I did my research lol) and he slammed the door shut. He swaggered over trying to wipe his eyes, unknowingly failing as he didn't know that tear streaks had stained his face, although his shades hid his puffy, red eyes. He planned to talk and hang out with his second closest friend Freddie Mercury. He knocked on the door and straightened his blazer as the door opened and a very cheerful Freddie opened the door. The smile was quickly wiped off his face as he realised that his favourite gay demon had in fact been crying- he knew it must be bad as it took a lot to make Crowley cry.

He welcomed him in warmly and offered a beer. They cracked it open and Crowley lounged on the sofa as Freddie sat at the grand white piano. They sat in silence for a while before Freddie started playing the now famous song 'somebody to love'. He sang as Crowley watched in awe. "Somebody to love, Oh ohhh ohh ohhhh. Find me, find me, find me." He sighed dramatically ending the song with delicate piano. He hit the last note and spun around- "what do you think." He asked about his latest song idea. "It's amazing." Complimented Crowley honestly. Freddie let out a deep laugh and came over to sit with Crowley- he had known about his feelings for the angel for a long time, and even that they where angels and demons. But he thought that they should be accepted, and didn't judge him, and so they became friends. Crowley's second closest friend- but no one could compete with Aziraphale. "So dear," began Freddie "Whats  wrong?" He asked. Crowley looked down and sniffed, he grumbled something like "oh nothing I just." Before stopping and sighing heavily. "You can tell me darling." Said Freddie warmly. He put a comforting arm around Crowley as he began to explain. "And then, he said 'you go to fast for me crowley' like, what does he mean I go to fast!" He Cried exasperated. Freddie sighed "such a good old fashion lover boy don't you think." He commented, mentally making a note about that phrase- it could be good in a song. "Tell me about it." groaned Crowley.

Over the years, Freddie had taught Crowley the piano- and he was good- not as good as Freddie, but still good. He could play most queen songs and he sometimes helped Freddie and the band with songs. But when he sadly passed away, And Crowley was told the news, he slipped into his apartment and opened his mouth in shock. A grand white piano, beautifully glimmering in the corner of the otherwise black room. He gawped at it in awe, his tear stricken eyes shimmering as he removed his glasses to get a better look. He soon noticed a note attached to it, and it read "dearest Crowley, if you are reading this, I am dead- I give you my piano, in the hopes that you would play this to the love of your life, and I mean the angel. Ask him out! Please don't miss me too much darling! 🖤 - Freddie." A stifled sob escaped his lips as he placed the note down. Tears streamed down his face, as Aziraphale had heard the news and was now standing in his doorway, watching sympathetically. He didn't want to interrupt his moment for now- he probably needed some alone time. He thought, even though his every sense was telling him to go over there and hug his sad demon.

He turned to leave when he heard something that made him stop in his tracks. The beginning of bohemian rhapsody began to emerge from his vocal cords and full the air. It was truly beautiful- he had no idea Crowley could sing! Let alone so well. "Is this the real life, is this just fantasy," he sang- perfectly in pitch. Soon the piano started- Aziraphales mouth dropped as his fingers elegantly glided over the keys. "Mama... just killed a man." He sang, the sounds of the beautiful keys being pressed in perfect harmony soothed the angels ears. Finally, after six minuets, the song came to a close, "any way the wind blows..." He practically sighed as he gently played the last note. A sob emerged from his mouth as he placed his head down on the piano.

Aziraphale decided it was time, so he walked quietly over, trying not to startle the demon, as he sat next to him on the cold, oak piano bench. Crowley gasped and looked up at Aziraphale, who was smiling angelically down at him. He shielded his eyes, that where not protected by his usual trademark shades. He needed to hide his puffy red eyes- he didn't want the angel to see him like this! He was suppose to be a strong, and unfeeling demon! But that was far from the truth- in fact, he felt feelings more than most angels. But contrary to what he thought, it was not a weakness. The blonde angel pulled him into an embrace and allowed him to cry on his shoulder. As soon as he had calmed down, Aziraphale spoke, "that song was beautiful." In a soft whisper. "Oh," Said Crowley, sniffing and going red, "you heard that." He said with a slight chuckle. "Yes-  say, can you play anything else- for me?" He asked cautiously. "For you angel," he began "always.".

"Dining at the ritz, we'll meet at nine, precisely."