Good omens reverse au

This is a reverse au for good omens I have been meaning to write for a while. Also Tysm for 1k reads u guys are the best💕. ur gunna need some info on this so here u go:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowley= Raphael the archangel.
•Long, curly red hair.
•doesn't like heaven that much and isn't a very good angel
•has golden eyes with slit pupils but he hides them as they remind him of heaven when he doesn't want to belong to a side.
•very self conscious
•loves and I mean loves fashion and wears bright clothes such as gold, white, and cool shades.
•can turn into a white snake
•loves azirafell
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aziraphale= azirafell a fallen angel now a demon
•short, curly grey hair.
•doesn't like hell that much and is a really bad demon and secretly despises the fact that he fell.
•has dark brown eyes.
•likes to wear slightly brighter clothes than most demons as he wears mostly variants of grey, usually suites and coats.
•absolutely adores Raphael but doesn't show it.
——————————————————————
Raphael woke up early to rays of sun beaming onto his face, scattered with light freckles- his fiery red hair puffed as he sat up. He groaned and dragged himself out of his bed. His spotless home was not what the usual angel would live in as this was a dark house with a mixture of blacks and greys, but many beautiful decorations along with rows and rows of flowers and plants. "Hello darlings," he said, his voice laced with sleep " you all look wonderful as usual," he says while casually spraying them with his bottle. "Keep up the good work!" He said cheerfully. Suddenly, the door burst open as azirafell burst in. Raphael let out a small squeak and dropped his spray bottle. He tutted and picked it back up, "you could  just miracle your self in you know instead of bursting in, it's quite impolite." He said mildly annoyed but still fighting a grin. "Like your pyjamas." Azirafell commented flatly as he gestured towards Crowley's gold and white tartan pyjamas. His face glowed a cherry red as he rushed off to miracle himself changed.

He re entered to see an amused and smug azirafell standing by the now miraculously fixed door. His hair was now in a neat bun behind his head as the rest tumbled down over his shoulders. He wore a white suit with a golden shirt underneath with matching white trousers. His shades where an ombré red to yellow- he looked fabulous. "Looking fabulous." Commented azirafell confidentially, it was rare to get a compliment from azirafell and so another blush plastered Raphaels face. He smiled at him and enquired "why are you actually here?" As he was yet to ask why he had broke down his door. "Oh yeah," he said casually, " I was wondering if like, you want to go for lunch? Maybe?" He said in a much less confident tone. Raphael was thrilled. He squealed "I would love too!" As he grasped azirafells arm and rugged him out. "Where to?" Said azirafell after being in such a haze looking at Raphael he hadn't even noticed where he was going. Azirafell stared in awe at Raphael as the bright, warm, and ripe sun shone, tiny fractals of glitter shone from his very sparkly outfit as his face lit up. He glanced at Azirafell who immediately looked the other way as colour entered his face. Raphael giggled as he teased "you'll see!". Azirafell didn't really care to be honest, as long as he was with his angel.

Finally, Raphael told him that they where going to eat here, he gestured at st James park as he miracles a picnic, azirafell couldn't think of anything more perfect. Raphael had a plan, he was going to ask azirafell out- at last. Surely 6000 years was long enough! The angel and the demon set out a blanket and laid out he luxurious banquet of food. They dug in, well azirafell did as Raphael didn't like food as much as he did, and he would rather stare at azirafell. After azirafell has finished Raphael finally mustered up the courage to ask. "So," He said awkwardly, "do you want to- I mean like- g- go out with me?" He stuttered quietly. "Go out with you?" Azirafell repeated "I already am out with you?" He said cluelessly. "No I mean like, boy f-friends kinda way you know? It's what humans do." He said shyly "it's ok if you don't want to though." He said abruptly at a surprised azirafell. He sighed and looked down in shame. "You know what I'm sorry I asked never mind ignore me." He said as he hung his head sadly. Suddenly, azirafell places two fingers delicately on his chin and raised up his face, "I would love to go out with you." He said warmly. "R-really?" Raphael asked in disbelief. "Really." Azirafell confirmed. They hugged as the ripe sun shone down on them.

An angel and a demon- such nan unlikely couple...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read
There u go guys another part! I really kinda ran out of ideas with this one lol comment any suggestions! (No smut for now I'm sorry). Also guys I have a question would you like more reverse omens because I had the idea of re doing their previous encounters such as Eden but with reverse- idk lemme know wat u think!

Once again thx so much for 1k reads also if u like good omens make sure to check it my on their good omens story's and also my fanart one with like 4K reads almost :)