Staring contest- two storys

This was suggested by @GremlinTheCat and I love this one so much lol
Hope it's ok

I hope you don't mind I decided to make my own version of this too after this one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Look at this." Aziraphale said to the ginger demon pointing at his book, '50 things to do in quarantine'. "Staring contest, hUh." Said Crowley offhandedly, "sounds fun." He said. Aziraphale smiled excitedly at him which made his heart melt. "Ok, ready?" The blonde asked cautiously. Crowley nodded before Aziraphale cried "GO!" (*version two starts here) And they started. Crowley smiled at the angel as he smiled back. They stared for at least five minutes before Aziraphale blinked uncontrollably as his eyes burnt red.

Version one

"How one earth do u do that dear boy!" He cried amazed. "Well, I may have cheated a tiny bit." He muttered guiltily. "What, How?" The angel asked confused. "Well, snakes can't blink!" He stated plainly. Aziraphales face contorted with realisation. "Oooooh." He exclaimed. They both broke out laughing and continued to enjoy quarantine together.

Version two

"GO!" He cried as they began. Crowley looked into those beautiful, blue eyes, looking back into his acid yellow ones he felt his pupils dilate (apparently if you look at something you love, your pupils dilate). They expanded to almost take up his entire eyes, as his face glowed bright red. "How are you doing that?" Asked the adorable angel. Your too cute. Crowley thought as he looked away and covered his eyes. He looked up when they where normal once again. Round two. "Go!" He cried as they stared once again. Aziraphale, as he was an angel, didn't need to blink. Or at least, he could a long time without as living with humans, he kind of started doing it. About ten minutes later, he blinked and let out a sigh of relief. "Crowley dear, you can stop now." He said to the emotionless demons face. "Crowley?" He repeated before he heard a strange snore like sound emerge from the demon. "Ohhh." He commented. "Snakes can't close their eyes- so that means-" he paused. "Crowley!" He said loudly as he clicked his fingers in his face. "Ngk, was goin on." He said dazed. "You fell asleep!" Shouted the irritated angel. "Oh, um, sorry about that." He said. They stared for a while, until they both broke out with laughter, and proceeded to sit together on the tartan sofa.