Crowley is secretly soft

Crowley was awoken suddenly to the shrieking of his alarm clock. He groaned and bashed the clock repeatedly attempting to press the 'snooze' button- in the process of doing so, completely and utterly destroying it. He practically vaulted him self out of bed and then decided to flop back on top of the bed and sprawl himself out. He let out a loud exhale and felt his muscles relax; he never wanted to get up. Suddenly, his mind drifted to Aziraphale, who wasn't as much of a fan of sleeping as Crowley. "He doesn't know what he's missing." Crowley said out loud. He closed his eyes once again, ready to sleep in for the entire day when suddenly he heard a huge clatter in the kitchen of what sounds to be all sorts of kitchen wear. The cacophony of clashes echoed through the cold flat and suddenly a delicious smell filt the air. The smell wafted through Crowley's nose and he smelt- bacon? "What the-" he once again said out loud, a bit louder than he had intended, as he didn't wish for the possible bacon-making intruder to know of his presence.

He crept past his plants of which all immediately began to shake and quiver. "Oh shut up!" He hissed and immediately the petrified plants secede their shaking and the racket they made stopped. Crowley popped into his snake form and slithered his way to the kitchen ready to jump out on the intruder. He slivered sneakily around the counter and to the other side when a familiar voice rung out to him "oh Crowley my dear boy, why are you a snake?" He questioned. Crowley was in no state of answering though as this was one of the first times Aziraphale had been to his flat. Did the plants have holes in their leaves? Was the counter clean- of course it was everything was clean. He was in so much shock that he had accidentally slipped from his snake form back into his human vessel. Aziraphale started to giggle. "What is it! Why are you laughing?" Crowley snapped. "Oh no reason dear." He said trying not to let laughter invade his speech. A huge smile formed on his face slowly every time he looked at Crowley. "What are you cooking and wait- why are you in my house?!" Crowley suddenly asked. "Well I came other to knock for you and the door simply swung open. So I invited myself in and found you completely wiped out i your bed! So I thought some breakfast may help! I didn't mean to startle you." He explained. Crowley heart did a summersault as he realized he did that for him. Suddenly, Aziraphale burst out laughing "I'm sorry dear I couldn't hold in the laughter." He half cried with laughter "although it does suit you! I thought I would never see you wearing something like that!" He wheezed. Crowley just stared confused- he then opened his eyes in realization and shock. Shit shit shit! His mind said. He looked down and the memory came flooding back. He was wearing his pink, grumpy cat dressing gown!!! He completely forgot! Oh no what will Aziraphale think of him! A demon in bright pink pajamas! He squealed and transformed into a snake and practically skidded into his bed room. He stood on the other side of the door, panting and out of breath. He quickly found a particularly dark and shirt and cool jacket and dressed in a matter of seconds. He slithered back into the room  and was greeted by a smiling Aziraphale.

"Hello again,dear boy!" He exclaimed "aw I preferred you in those pajamas, they looked adorable!" He cried. Crowley was in a trans. Did Aziraphale call him adorable? He snapped out of it and realized how embarrassing the situation was. He was a demon for satans sake! His yellow eyes filled with embarrassment and his cheeks shone a deep shade of pink. "Shut up!" He said getting closer than he should have. "Ok ok!" Aziraphale sighed "I still think pink really is your color!" "Just shut up." Said Crowley embarrassed. "I didn't mean to embarrass you dear" Said Aziraphale calmly. Crowley hung his head to hide his deep blush. "Bacons ready!" Said Aziraphale.
————————————————————————
Don't judge this idea (as most of my story's do) come from 12 at night because that's when my mind chooses to think of this weird stuff🤷‍♀️ hope u enjoyed!