True form

Ok this idea came to me last night at 1am so sorry if it's scuffed lol. Btw the start is a bit angsty but it's not lol 😂.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With a small click, Gabriel and beelzebub appeared in the vast black room in which Crowley kept his throne and other minimal belongings. The two celestials menacingly walked towards an unsuspecting Crowley who backed away, his words failing him. "We did tell you to stop fraternising." Beelzebub said in a cold and emotionless voice. "So now, justice shall be served." Drawled Gabriel, his voice dripping with cocky ness. Crowley stuttered and stumbled to the ground as they advanced on him to a corner. One threw a kick, and left Crowley wonder. And in the speed of light, the blonde angel dashed in, bearing a flaming sword threateningly. They turned around, as Crowley's eyes lit up. "I am warning you." Said Aziraphale, lacking his usual joyful tone. "Back away." He growled. Crowley's eyes widened. I love him so much. The fly covered demon and the hygienic angel stepped away unwillingly to where Aziraphale was gesturing them. He ran and crouched by Crowley. Beelzebub and Gabriel looked at each other and allowed a smirk to cross their faces. "How about as punishment, we are condemning you to your true form for- hmm let's see. One month- and then we will be back." She said menacingly. "No, no please I can't let my angel see me like that!" Pleaded Crowley. "Your Angel!"Gabriel scoffed. "Wait," started beelzebub "he hasn't seen it yet, has he?" She said as a sly smile crossed her face. Crowley whimpered as Aziraphale only looked confused. "I thought the snake was your true form?" He asked puzzled. "This is gold!" Cried gabriel. "He won't like you- your a monster!" He blurted, hardly containing his laughter. "Anyway," Said beelzebub seriously "as you would say, demon Crowley- ciao." And with that they disappeared once again.

They sat in silence for a moment, frozen, until Crowley jerked in pain. The white of his mostly yellow eyes turned black to accompany the more prominent yellow- they now glowed ominously. His skin around some small areas flakes into scales, and two small black horns grew on his head. Aziraphale wondered if that was it until Crowley let out cry of pain. The angel backed away as he began to thrash around on the floor. "What's happening, my dear?" He asked almost rhetorically. Crowley began to scream as the poor angel watched helplessly. Meanwhile, his legs slowly joined and became a long, black and scaled tale. The scales ended around his stomach and his now tail grew out far past where his legs would usually be. Very far past. Suddenly, BANG, he was flailing around so much that he hit his head on the glossy black coffee table.

He slowly woke up, dazed and very confused. "What's- what the-" he started, as his eyes shot open. He looked around hazily, and was greeted by the sight of Aziraphales head and pale blue eyes (reference to the velvet underground song (bebop) called pale blue eyes) stared into his acid yellow ones. "Hello, my dear." Spoke the angel warmly. Crowley rubbed his sore head and was greeted by locks of long, fiery red hair. "What the-" he said seeing his long curls. His eyes widened. He looked down to see a huge snake tail instead of the legs he had grown so accustom to- as he didn't have any for the entire time he was in hell. Another reason he hated this form- it reminded him of the fall- punishment. He quickly realised that the angel was here, seeing his true form. In a panic he fell on the floor, off the sofa he was placed on, and clawed his way to the closest corner. He turned away from the dismayed and confused angel. "Crowley what's wrong my dea-" he began before Crowley cried; "DONT LOOK AT ME!" In a much more aggressive tone than he had liked- he hated shouting at his angel. He could feel the tear laced eyes staring back at him, as he faced away. "I- I'm a monsssster." He hissed sounding broken and more vulnerable than Aziraphale had ever seen him. "Crowley!" Aziraphale said abruptly, startling Crowley as he marched over to the half-snake-half-man/demon practically on the floor in the corner. "Don't you dare say that!" He cried crouching down to be level with the demon. "I think you look beautiful." He cooed warmly. Crowley looked up hopefully- his yellow eyes watering, with visible tears down his cheeks. His long hair was covering his face annoyingly and so he brushed the finger locks out of the way, blushing. "Come on, I'll make a like cup of tea, and a hot chocolate with extra whip cream, sprinkles and marshmallows- your favourite." He smiled playfully. Crowley smiled, then looked down sadly. "Uh, angel." He whispered embarrassed. "I Uh, I can't move." He said quietly, glowing bright red. "I beg your pardon?" Asked the angel puzzled and concerned. "I- well, I haven't been in this form sssso long- like I mean ssssix thousand years and I um-" he said as Aziraphale finished "forgot how to use it?" He smiled. Crowley nodded. "Don't worry my dear, I'm sure you will get it shortly- for now..." He said raising his eyes brows. "Wait a sssecond." Said Crowley as he walked towards him with his hands out. "Nope, not a chancce!" Cried Crowley " I have a reputation!" He said dignified.

Aziraphale picked up the moody demon and hauled him over to the sofa "oh dear boy, your tail weighs a lot!" He said breathless. Crowley huffed and folded his arms, embarrassed that he, a fearless, black hearted, and strong demon was now in his true form, being carried like some bride by an angel- a soft, beautiful, and kind angel- he loved him. "There." He sighed wiping his forehead with his arm. Crowley's tail hung off the sofa and trailed all the way to the other side of the room- it was huge. Crowley self consciously, and sadly stared down at it. Aziraphale seemed to notice as he sunk down to be on Crowley's level and spoke to him. "Dear, no matter what they say about you- I love you, and you are not a monster- your the most beautiful being on this planet. He said as he pulled him in for a kiss. At first his new horns got in the way- but they soon maneuvered a way around. He hurried off to make hot drinks, leaving Crowley dazed. His pupils expanded as his face melted into a smile, and his face turned a shade of pink. Aziraphale was taking a while, so Crowley decided to try out his tail to try get use to it. He struggled to move it, as it weighed so much, and aimed to get the end of his tail over to him. He shook as he lifted it as hard as he can, but in the effort- he fell off the sofa he had been lying on. He sighed and tried to get around. If he was going to, he was going to have to:

One: move his tail side to side to slither
Two: keep his chest touching the floor and his two hands out in front of him.

He practiced moving his tail and finally, after a while, started to slowly slither across the floor. He attempted to lift him self up and he managed to balance up right at around his normal height for a few seconds. He smiled, proud of him self, as he very slowly and very cautiously slithered into the kitchen where the angel was busting him self with cups and the kettle. "Azzzziraphale! Angel!" He cried over joyed as he glided into the room. Focusing all his mind on moving, like it was a huge effort- which it was. "Oh well done my dear!" Rewarded the angel as if he had just taken his first steps. He looked so vulnerable down there- until he came closer to the blonde. "I have another trick too." He smirked, as he hoisted himself up to just the night of aziraphale, and caught him off guard with a kiss. He blushed as the angel rewarded him and bought his beverage into the other room- closely followed by Crowley, who was on the floor at his heels.

Aziraphale sat down on the sofa and sighed a sigh of relief, after the eventful day. Crowley hissed and struggled to claw his way up the sofa, and then finally sitting next to aziraphale. He also let out a long sigh of relief (that turned into a hiss), and lifted up his tail with all his might, and threw it over the side of the sofa. He then laid across the pleasantly surprised angel who stroked his now long, curly hair. "I have always loved it when you had long hair." He whispered honestly. "I'd grow It for you, angel." He smiled and nestled into azirapjales warm clothes. "Oooh your sssso warm." Hissed Crowley contently. "Ah yes i completely forgot- your a snake- I have to keep you warm!" He stated. Crowley smiled, too tired to response, and drifted into an easy sleep.

I might do a pt 2 I kinda like this idk lemme know :D