Grave (angst)

Ok this is very important so this is based on Rayne_Or_Shine s amazing fan fiction it's good omens one shots and I love it so much. I haven't written angst before so I needed some inspiration anyway and this was going to have a sad ending to avoid it being more similar but I couldn't do that to u guys lol😂 (or my self tbh).I'm very sorry that this is similar but I thought about it and then I read urs about a day later and realised how similar it was. I was going to not write this but I decided I should do some angst and this is an ok starting point. If you want this removed please let me know❤️. So please please please go and check out theirs before this as it's very similar to the one shot. I didn't mean for it to be so similar lol 😂 sorry about this😂 enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cold winters wind lapped against the demons pale, tear stricken face. He solemnly trudged to the grave stone with the golden words "aziraphale" encrusted into the shimmering and well kept gravestone. It shone like diamonds in the midst of dozens of rundown and crumbling gravestones. Crowley of course visited everyday, as time was infinite for him- something he now saw as a curse. He had tried many times to get hold of holy water but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He was weak. The only thing that kept him from doing it was that he didn't deserve death. That would deprive him from this pain that he felt he needed to have. He needed punishment- if only he hadn't left that night then he could have stopped Gabriel from smiting him mercilessly with a hell blade- which it's a known fact that it is one of the rare few items that don't just discorporate angels- but completely obliterate them. Remove them from existence. No more 'angel'.

"Happy valentines." He croaked, his voice hoarse. A stifled sob escaped from his lips. "I'm so sorry- this was all my fault." He said braking into tears. "There where so many things we could have done." He sighed sadly, slumping down next to the grave. He placed a huge array of exotic flowers he had now started growing in memory of aziraphale. He gently placed an intricate heart shape flower bunch in front of the stone, which was over flowing with flowers- he loved to spoil his angel. "I just need you here with me-" he said breaking into tears. "I can't handle this!" He cried rhetorically. "I deserve it." He said, a complete change of tone to now a stony expressionless one. "My angel, is- gone." He stuttered removing his glasses to reveal his tear stained eyes. "WHY!" He cried at the top of his lungs until his voice broke. "Why..." he whispered. "Is this all part of your stupid plan? Huh!" He now said shouting at the sky. God, was in fact listening. And only she knew what was going on beneath the dirt.

As Crowley continued to cry, aziraphale, sat fully conscious as he had been for days now under neath the ground in his tight constricting coffin. "Crowley!" He would cry every time he heard the distinctive sound of the Bentley. If only Crowley could hear him. Crying and shouting. "I just need to build up my strength, heal- soon I can miracle out and find you Crowley." He whispered caressing the top of the oak coffin as if reaching for his love. "I bought you chocolates-" Crowley said offering as he gathered him self together. How the angel wished he could endure the luxury of chocolate again. But as you know, angels and demons don't need to eat, sleep, or breath- and so he could survive under there as long as he wanted. But unlike other angels he loved human treats and longed for them. But what he longed for most was to see his demon. It hurt so much to hear him so broken. He was devastated. "Please come back to my, my angel." Whispered Crowley. "I'm not sure how much longer I can last. I might- I might." Be broke into tears. He placed many more delights onto the icy grass in front, along with a valentines card.

Dear,

My angel

I miss you every second of everyday. Nothing can fill the void in my heart that you filled- but now you are gone. I hope that you know that I have always and will always love you. And I should have said that to you while you where alive. But I didn't. I love you more than anything in this world, which I now cannot bare. I see you everywhere, in the corner of my eye. Yet turn around to see, something that is simply a shadow of you. I'm not sure how much loner I can take the pain but I deserve it. I know you can't see this but I love you more than anything in the world and I miss you with all of my black heart.