Yellow, snakey eyes

Crowley was late. He practically bounced around the house, grabbing one item of clothing as he went by. He hopped to the door while attempting to get a shoe on (he failed and fell over). He hissed a quick threat at his quivering plants as he hopped through knocking over countless artifacts as he went. He got to the door and yanked it open. He hissed as he was half blinded by the sunlight- the sun was very bright today! He ran down the street receiving some very odd and fearful looks from passing couples and other people. What was up with everyone today? He hissed at them and carried on. He could not be late. Where to you ask? The Ritz of course! Who with you ask? Well, you probably don't because Crowley would only go to such a fine establishment with a rather fine angel with the name of Aziraphale.

He barged through the spinning doors and virtually sprinted through the restaurant knocking over multiple waiters and waitresses. Aziraphale could tell he was coming due to the cacophony of complaints and angry yells- all ignored of course. When Crowley rounded the corner to their usual spot,  Aziraphales mouth hung open as though it was on hinges. "What?" Crowley said rather rudely " what's up?" He said in a softer voice. "Crowley!" He half whispered half hissed " your glasses!" He said trying his best not to make a scene. He knew, however, Crowley would- since he was particularly self conscious about his eyes. Aziraphale couldn't see why though since he thought they were beautiful. He supposed they reminded him of the fall.  "Yes my glasses, what about them?" Crowley questioned very confused. Aziraphale answered with a look of concern. Crowley felt his face as if swatting I fly to feel- no glasses. "Shit..." he said. His breathing quickened, he panicked. "Crowley dear it's alright-" "how is it alright!" Crowley panicked "don't look at me!" He shouted, causing a scene. The restaurant went silent and Aziraphale flashed a brief smile at the other occupants and they resumed their meal. Crowley, on the other hand, was attempting to fashion his hair to cover his eyes. He miracles his hair long as it was when they first met(note: yes ik he could have motivated glasses but 1) they are both idiots 2) that's no fun). Aziraphale was in some sort of trans when he was interrupted by Crowley clicking in his face. "Zira, how do I look!" He cried "beautiful..." Aziraphale said dreamily "What?" Said Crowley "oh um fine, fine." He quickly corrected. Phew that was close. "We have to go!" Crowley said sharply "but food!" "Food can wait!" He snapped. He suddenly looked up and caught Aziraphale staring at his eyes. " I said don't look at them!" Crowley said angrily and embarrassed. " I never will understand why you hate your eyes so much dear boy- I myself am rather fond of them!" He said trying not to give to much away. In truth, he found them gorgeous- but he wasn't going to say that. " their horrid and yellowy and snakey, come on!" He raises his voice. Aziraphale sighed and shoots apologetic looks to the waiters as Crowley ran out like a maniac, looking down with long red locks tumbling over his head. The angel speed walked through the carnage Crowley had caused, apologising to every person as he went. It was like a battle field with people sprawled over the floor like dead bodies. They sat in the Bentley and Crowley let out a large sigh of relief. He opened the glove box and 300 pairs of identical glasses tumbled out. He mumbled complaints as he picked them up. Aziraphale was shocked at the amount of glasses one person could own, let alone all the same ones! Crowley shoved a pair on his face and his bones collapsed as he melted onto the seat. "That was stressful." He commented. He got ready to miracle away his long red locks before Aziraphale grabbed his hand to prevent him from clicking his fingers. "Wait!" He said "cant you keep it for a bit?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aziraphale stayed over Crowley's flat that night and sat at the end of Crowley's bed as he drifted off to sleep. He looked so innocent, peaceful, and overwhelmingly beautiful while he slept, not that he didn't during the day of course. He suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to twiddle and comb through his hair with is fingers. It was so shiny and was sprawled our behind him. The thick red hair covered his whole pillow making it appear to be red. He edged closer in order to not wake him and he slowly brushed through his hair. Crowley's eyes cracked open slightly- he had been awake the whole time. Luckily he was facing the other way to Aziraphale. He secretly loved the amount of attention and grooming he was getting so he just layer there being stroked as though he was a large red cat until his yellow eyes closed and he drifted into a peaceful slumber...
————————————————————————
Was this to long? Idk also plz comment other one shot ideas I have plenty but I want more! Also if you like one just ask for pt2 and I will continue!❤️