Fire (not really angst)

Ok so in this when Aziraphale stepped into the thingy he discorporated in order to get to heaven. So Crowley finds the body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BASTARDS! ALL OF YOU!" Cried the demon Crowley, standing in the wreckage of what was a book shop- tears streamed from his usually concealed yellow eyes as he dashed madly around the fire- it's didn't burn, as he had spent most of his life in a fiery pit of despair. "Somebody killed my best friend." He whispered again, as he kneels down do the seemingly untouched body of his angel- he presumed that this was hell fire- no more Aziraphale. He sobbed, resting his head against his chest, "I'm so sorry, I should have been there!" He shouted pounding the floor. His heart ached, more than ever before. He would never see the cheerful smile of his angel again, or his sweet blue eyes sparkling as he laughed. He looked up and snarled, picking up the body. His wings bursted from his body as he stung through the roof with the body.

He soon landed at his apartment, and kicked the door down. He rushed in, a kindle of hope still in his serpentine heart, that maybe he could do something, anything to bring him back. He laid him on the bed gently and did chest compressions. "COME ON ANGEL DONT LEAVE ME!" He cried desperately. He pounded at his chest, but soon realised- he wasn't coming back.

He cried, he cried for hours and hours. He returned his glasses to his face to cover the tears, but the tear stains down his face where still very visible. He sobbed until his throat hurt and his voice was hoarse. "Come back- I need you...".

Aziraphale touched the globe. He sensed that his body was- at Crowley's house? He was puzzled. Suddenly, his vision swirled and spiralled with white dashes and lines. He landed with a thump in the cold, front room of Crowley's apartment. He stood up and tried to use a table to hoist himself up, but to no avail as his hand went through. "Ah." He commented as he realised he hadn't got a body. He sensed that Crowley was in the bedroom, so he edged closer. He heard cries and sobs emerging from there. He looked at the door puzzled and dazed through it. Crowley was kneeling on the bed, next to Aziraphales cold body. He lacked his trademark rosy cheeks and jolly smile. Crowley looked distraught. He didn't realise how much the demon would have missed him. "Please." He heard the demon plead. "Come back, I love you Aziraphale- I love you more than anything in the world. I can't survive without you, there's nothing to live for." He screamed, tears gushing from his covered eyes. Aziraphales eyes widened. He loved him. He stared at the sobbing and vulnerable demon. Until his instincts finally kicked in and he rushed towards the body to re enter it. The lifeless body gasped for air as Crowley recoiled in shock. "A- Aziraphale your alive!" He cried overjoyed. He pulled him into the tightest hug the demon could possibly give, as Aziraphale smiled from behind his back. He nestled his head into the demons black blazer as his body was cold, and Crowley's was surprisingly warm. "I- I thought you where dead." He stuttered, distraught. "I'm so sorry my dear boy!" He cried as tears began to well in his pale blue eyes. "Crowley." He Whispered "I love you too." Crowley blushed and began to stutter. "Y- you heard that?" He mumbled surprised. Aziraphale smiled knowingly as Crowley looked into his eyes. "I love you so much." He smiled as he pulled him in for a hug. "You know, for a demon, your pretty soft- and dare I say, nice." Commented Aziraphale playfully. "Shut up." Crowley said rolling his eyes, as he smiled at his angel.