Cross

Crowley and Aziraphale where in Ireland. They didn't mean to meet up, but they did. This was many years ago- they where not anywhere near as close as they are today. They argued. A huge argument broke out in the middle of a field where they had coincidentally met. It ended with Aziraphale stomping off and Crowley sulking away to the other side of the field. Aziraphale spotted a man near by- a saint. Great. Thought the angel with a sly mile spreading across his face. He wonders up to the saint, who was speaking to other villagers (probably giving them some religious pep talk or something I don't know what saints do, do I?) and he walked up to him trying to avoid inconspicuous to the demon eying him suspiciously. The saint looked up from the children he was talking to and met eyes with Aziraphale as they skipped away merrily. "Ah, angel Aziraphale." He spoke calmly, "nice to see you again." He greeted smiling. "Nice to see you too!" Said the angel warmly, his evil plan hatching inside of him. This will teach him to argue with me. He thought playfully. "Got anymore angelic words from god for me?" He asked hopefully. "Actually," he smiled "yes.".

Crowley watched confused from a distance, Why was Aziraphale whispering in that saints ear? Aziraphale steppes away and smiled sweetly and innocently at Crowley, who quickly pretended he wasn't watching. He looked up to see an angry looking saint rushing towards him. He looked at Aziraphale who was bursting with laughter as Crowley hissed at the cross he was now holding while running at his shouting prayers. "Angel!!" He hissed angrily while running towards him to hide behind him for protection. The saint was quite far away, and so Crowley panted and stopped for a breath by the angel. "I thought you would be better at running, my dear." He said casually. "IM NOT FIT IM JUST SKINNY!" He cried as he began running again. Aziraphale laugher innocently and watched entertained at the hilarious sight. The saint was screaming unintelligible godly words while Crowley was hissing and screaming. He held the cross in front of him and did not give up chasing the swift demon.

He looked back to see him gaining on him. Quickly, he decided to transform to a snake so that he could slither into a small hole in the hedges around the field. "FOUL FEIND- DEMON SCUM!" Shouted the saint shaking his cross madly at the hedge where he had just slipped in. Aziraphale miracles his way over to Crowley and smiled playfully at him. He was slumped down catching his breath on the floor. He knew that he could put run him and didn't mean any harm, and Crowley knew that. He looked up moodily at the angel, the sun behind his head created a sort of halo around his head. "I can't stay mad at you." Whispered Crowley getting up. "I'm sorry dear." Aziraphale sighed- "I may have went a bit far." He giggled. "You could say that." Said the demon rolling his eyes. Aziraphale hugged him- but he heard a loud gasp coming from behind them. An exhausted looking man with multiple twigs sticking out of his hair had climbed through the hedge, still a cross in his hand. "Oh dear." Aziraphale commented, he really messed up now. "You- you are fraternising with this- this- demon!?" He cried. He charged at Crowley with the cross who hissed angrily, now on the floor backing away. Aziraphale clicked his fingers and he suddenly fell asleep and fell to the ground. The cross slipped from his hand and landed on Crowleys bare leg. "Ouch!" He cried kicking the now red and smoking cross. "I'm sorry my dear!" Cried Aziraphale as he miracles a cold flannel to place on the bright red burn on his leg that was the shape of a cross. He giggled as the angel looked at him worried. "It's fine angel." He smiled "I've had worse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was based off a fan art that I found but idk who it was by lol rip