Walk

This sounds funny af and was suggested by Rayne_Or_Shine so imma copy the comment right here~

One in which Crowley has surgery to fix his weird walking and aziraphale talkes care of him.

I LOVE IT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley's eyes batted, as he opened his eyes to unrecognizable bright lights in a room that smelt of hand sanitizer (corona time). "W- wha?" He said confused as his eyes adjusted on a figure leaning over him. "Hello dear." Whispered Aziraphale as Crowley sat up. "D- did they?" He asked. Aziraphale nodded- somewhat sadly, but when he saw how happy Crowley was, he smiled sadly. "Why aren't you happy? I can finally look normal when I'm with you?" He expressed, with a confused look on his face. "Because, Crowley, I think that you are perfect the way that you are and shouldn't go around changing yourself." He sighed.

Later, they got discharged from hospital and Crowley walked out of the doors feeling like a new man- he no longer walked like he had just but on trousers that where five sizes too small- but Aziraphale was sad- he knew he should be happy. As Crowley was happy. He tripped over a bit and lost his balance, to which Aziraphale had to help Him often by offering a hand. But something just didn't feel right- he missed it. He missed how Crowley was- as he found his walk, rather endearing and was a key feature that made Crowley- well, Crowley!

Later that night, after Crowley running around and chasing ducks a lot, they where settled down in front of a nice and cozy fire. The tartan sofa was so warm now that Crowley started to drift off to sleep. He yawned in the angels arms, "Aziraphale." He asked, tired. "What do you think of my new walk?" He questioned sadly, as he noticed him gazing sadly into the fire. "I don't know dear- I'm sure I could get use to it. I just miss it, you know? It just reminds me of you and I think you are perfect- but as long as it makes you happy,I'm happy. You know what, ignore me I'm being selfish." He added quickly. He looked away, but Crowley's eyes lingered on him. He smiled and raised his hands to click his fingers.

"What did you do?" Asked Aziraphale puzzled. "Oh, nothing." He got up and headed to the kitchen- walking like he use to! "Oh, Crowley! You didn't have to- I'm sorry!" Cried Aziraphale exasperated. "Nah, I understand- anyway, being normal is boring."