The gardener and the nanny (2 stories)

Story 1: kitty eyes

"Nannyyyyy!" Young warlock moaned " I need more apple slices!" He cried. He waited for an answer and soon enough he heard the familiar clop of high heel shoes rushing towards him. "Here darling." She cooed kindly handing him some sliced apple. "Thanks nanny!" He said. "My pleasure my little Satan spawn." She whispered picking him up gracefully. He rested his head on her soft padded shoulder and ate. He finished shortly and Crowley patted his back gently. Little did he know, aziraphale, or brother Francis the gardener, was watching over a hedge just tall enough to hide him. She was so kind! He didn't know Crowley was capable of this much kindness, yet her he was, cradling an almost asleep toddler; gently planting kisses on his forehead. Suddenly, the toddler sat up and stretched out. He paused and looked at nanny azorieth. Crowley looked back puzzled, and aziraphale who was watching past the bush that he was trimming also stopped to watch.

He reached out to his nanny's face and touched her glasses "uh uh uh." Cooed nanny gently placing his arm back to his side. "Nanny?" He began " why don't you take off your glasses?" He questioned. Nanny giggled quietly then sighed " so full of questions," she said tickling his nose "well, my eyes tend to- scare people and also, well, just between you and me- I don't like my eyes." She said shyly. She laughed and continued to rock him gently. Aziraphale on the other hand, loved Crowley's eyes and he tutted gently under his breath. They sat down on a rickety wooden bench, the sun shone down on them as it sat ripe in the cloudless sky- and being half snake, Crowley couldn't help but start to drift off with warlock in his arms as she was getting so warm, it was practically a heat lamp! Warlock was a clever, and crafty child, and a when she wasn't expecting it, he reached his hand up towards her face and gently removed her glasses . She felt this and her eyes snapped open. Warlock gasped as he dropped her glasses to the floor. "Warlock!" Nanny cried "we don't touch nanny's glasses!" She scolded squeezing him. "Nanny has kitty eyes! Are you a kitty?" He asked excitedly attempting to pet her. "Am I a WOT!" He said loudly "kitty!" He cried happily. "I am the serpent of Eden! A snake demon not a 'kitty' or whatever!" He said rather abruptly. Aziraphale snickered under his breath. She tickled him and reached for her glasses. "Kitty..." warlock said once more before drifting off to sleep. Soon followed by Crowley. Aziraphale watched and sighed- he adored this demon...

This was based on a piece of fanatic on tumblr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story 2: hidden (shorter)

"Naaaannnyyyy!" Warlock cried (as he always does). And he waited for he to come dashing to his aid immediately, to nothing? "Naannny?" He cried. No response. "Where is she?" He asked rhetorically to the air. He went to look outside for her as she always hung out with brother Francis- he had no idea why? He thought that maybe they where married and that's why, but they didn't have rings. He looked outside- it was getting dark. He wandered past a row of tall bushes in the shape of cones, but slightly more rounded. The tall silhouettes scared him, so he ran back inside. He instead went to his mother. "That was close!" Said a voice from the dark. "Yeah!" Said another, soon revealed as Crowley's, as the small cone shape he had made around him and the gardener with his wings slowly unraveled. His midnight black wings unfurled and soon sunk back into his shoulder blades to reveal aziraphale with purple kisses left on his face. Crowley winked and elegantly turned and guided away into the darkness. Aziraphale was still dumb found. This was a regular occupancy now, they would have late night dates in the garden, in order not to be caught- but this was the second time warlock had almost caught them. Luckily, Crowley's charcoal black wings wrapped its self around them and they assumed the rough shape of one of the bush silhouettes. That was close...

Based on a fan art on instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kinda feel like that didn't make much sense so comment if u want me to make it clearer lol I have just wanted to make one on that for a while lol 😂 want more nanny and the gardener? Vote if I liked it lol.