ONE

'Baap'
Ek Aisa Insaan Jiske Saaye Mein
Betiyaan Raaj Karti Hai.

MARIA AHWAAN'S POV

"Rise and shine sleepyhead. Time to wake up."

I groaned hearing him.

"Get lost Osama. Let me complete my beauty sleep."

"No!! get up you fatty. You promised that you'll go for a walk with me."

Shit!! I forgot that I promised him but who cares sleep is more important than anything.

"Forget I promised you and go alone cause I don't want to go."

I peeked at him, smiling guiltily wanting him to leave me alone but I was so wrong he smirked at me, picking me up and dragged me towards the bathroom handing me my clothes.

"I hate you Osama."

I said throwing daggers at him for disturbing my sleep and went towards the washroom to change. He chucked hearing me and replied

"And I love you too, fatty."

After changing my clothes we both went for a walk, well precisely walk for Osama and jogging for me. He strictly instructed me to jog as I was nagging him from many days to help me loose my weight.
I am not fat but I am little chubby which I want to change. I love myself but I don't like when I am teased for being chubby. I think I'll be more confident if I loose some weight.

"Hey!!! Why did you stop ? I asked you to complete five laps of the ground and you stopped at three now as a punishment you have to jog for two extra laps and then we'll go home."

What is he kidding me !! Here I was tired in just three laps and he added two more. I pleaded looking at him giving him my best puppy look which can melt any person but this man glared at me ignoring my sweet innocent face and looked at me with challenging eyes.

You are gone Maria. Your charm won't work on this stone.

"Please Osama, I am sorry. Don't give me punishment. I swear I won't do it again."

"Don't give me that look. I am not going to listen. You are under my wing now and me being the best trainer will not stop until you loose weight. So start running and make your trainer proud."

He proudly said grinning at me encouraging me to go on. I glared at him and started jogging again. By the time I was done I was a panting mess.

Finally today's torture is over. Now I'll go home and enjoy my breakfast. We both were walking towards our home when I saw a man frying Puris. Yum!! I want to have halwa puri right now. Tapping Osama's shoulder I asked him to stop and have our breakfast there but he denied as it was high in calories and dragged me towards our home when I protested.

Running towards the Ahwaan villa, I spotted Taya abba along with hero and everyone sitting on the dinning table having their breakfast.

"Taya Abba !!"

I cried looking at him. He was my savior after hero. He always listen to me and fulfill my wishes. After the death of my parents he took me under his wing and treats me like his own child. I still remember the day I lost my parents.

Flashback

"Baba, mama please don't go."

I pleaded my parents not to go. I was sacred, I was scared of being alone with Sara, my nanny who physically abused me whenever my parents go out of Delhi for meetings.

She abused me and even starved me for a reason I don't know. Maybe she doesn't like me. Maybe I have done something to provoke her but all I can say is that she is bad, very bad. She laughs when she beats me and she says my tears gives her satisfaction amd that's why I don't want my parents to go. I know she will beat me again when they are gone.