SIXTEEN

Ishq Mein Tootna Laazmi Tha,

Kaanch Ka Dil Tha Aur 

Mohabbat Pathar Se Ki Thi....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

You don't love me it's just an infatuation.

Tumhe is mohabbat mein dard ke alawa mujhse aur kuch nahi milega.

Stop feeling for me and you won't be hurt at all.

It's time to repay everything I have done for you.

You are behind everything going wrong in my life.

You have made my life a living nightmare.

His harsh words were continuously ringing inside her ears making her regret everything. She was responsible for everything. He wasn't at fault at all. She was the one to be blamed and to be held responsible for.

She couldn't help but cry in pain holding her heart feeling suffocated. She was fed up. Fed up with her life and the countless pain she was going through these days. It was mind wrecking.

Just when she thought the afflictions of her life came to a halt they came back again with full force rendering her speechless and all alone. 

And the most painful part was not that she felt alone but it was him who first made her trust him and now it was him who broke his trust. His promise. Maybe she trusted him too much with herself.

She was curled up in a ball holding herself tightly lost in her thoughts when she felt someone's presence beside her, caressing her hair. She froze for a moment when she realized she was crying ,so she quickly wiped her tears to face the person who was sitting beside her.

"Maria..."

Taking a deep breath she turned around with a bright fake smile on her face to face Aamina who was sitting beside her.

"Why ?"

Aamina couldn't stop staring at her. She knew she was trying to hide her pain under that  beautiful smile of her's. 

"When did you come here aapi ?"

Maria smiled holding her cousin's hand trying to get her attention but she was busy reading her eyes. Her eyes which held the pain her smile was trying to conceal.

"Stop... Stop pretending. I know everything. I heard him. I heard every single thing he said."

Not able to hold herself Aamina burst out in tears and hugged her cousin who was sitting like a stone in shock. Her secret was out. Aamina knew she loved him. 

"I am sorry. I am so sorry for the things he said."

Aamina cried holding her hands. She was ashamed of the things he brother uttered. She herself felt pain when she heard him. She would never have believed anyone if they told him about what her brother actually was. He could be an arrogant man in front of the world but he wasn't among the people who loved hurting their loved ones. He was never like that and she couldn't believe that he was so mean to Maria. She was the girl whom he had put before everyone else but maybe it was all a facade. Maybe it was a lie. Maybe her brother was not like she thought of him to be.