FIFTY ONE

Sab Nazron Ka Khel Hai Sahab,

Wo Chura Na Sake,
Hum Hata Na Sake.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maria watched her daughter anxiously, whereas Mustafa on the other hand was as cool as a cucumber, both of them waiting for Noor to speak which she did after few moments of silence.

"Baba, don't lie. Allah pak will punish you."

Composing herself with the news Noor glared at her father, huffing her cute cheeks, scolding him for lying.
He taught her to speak the truth and now, he himself was lying to her.

She couldn't believe her baba was lying.

"But baba is not lying princess. You really are going to be a big sister."

Chuckling at his cute princess Mustafa squished her cheeks, watching her pouting at him in anger for teasing her and turned her head towards his wife and her mother, who was her last resort.

Mama could never lie. Especially to Noorie.

"Mama ?"

Seeing Noor's big, innocent eyes upon herself, Maria gulped nervously and nodded meekly at her daughter who immediately looked down, concealing her face from her parents. Seconds later they heard sniffing, making them realise the condition of their daughter.

She was crying.

Mustafa immediately pulled her in his embrace and rubbed her back to calm her down but she didn't, instead she kept crying holding him in a tight grasp.

"Shhh.... Bas Noor."

(Stop.)

He was busy cooing his daughter when his eyes landed upon his wife, who just like Noor had fat tears in her eyes, making him groan watching two of them.

It was difficult for him to decide who was child at that time; his wife or his daughter.

A frustrated sigh left his lips as he watched his wife's angry glare directed towards him for announcing her pregnancy to their daughter.

She knew Noor won't be happy and her nightmare came true. Noor wasn't happy hearing about her siblings.

Wiping her tears, she decided to stand up and leave not having the courage to even look at her daughter who was crying in her husband's arms.

"Noor aap ro kyu rahi hai ? Your Mama is-"

(Noor why are you crying ?)

Watching Maria leave, Mustafa quickly held her hand in a tight grasp, separating Noor from himself so that she could have a look at her mama, who was devastated with her reaction.

"Noorie jaan, see your mama is crying."

With that he pulled his wife towards him softly, trapping her in his arms even when she protested to leave.

"M-mujhe jaane dein."

(Let me go.)

She tried hard to make him leave her, but all her efforts went in vain when he started drawing circles on her waist, knowing well it would distract her.

He knew she was affected with his touch and pregnancy too would do it's wonders and make her stop protesting.

He wanted her to stop and capture the reaction of their little girl whom she was too afraid to face.