FIFTY THREE

AN IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE IT... 😌

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Log Taleem Yaafta Ho Gaye

Magar Insaan Ban'ny Mein Nakaam Rahey.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Eyes tightly closed, she waited for the impact when a two pair of arms held her, saving her from the inevitable fall. Her arms instantly wrapped around her savior.

"Hassan...."

It was Hassan who came to her rescue, saving her on time. His arms were tightly secured around her, stopping her from falling down.

A soft sigh of relief escaped her lips finding Hassan by her side. He was an angel in disguise for her. He saved her children's life. He saved her from a life long trauma.

"Are you okay ?"

He asked, steadying her on her feet and rubbed her back in circles seeing her close to crying. She was shaking badly which made him pull her in his embrace and hold her tightly to calm her down.

He knew it was wrong to hold her like that especially when he still had feelings for her, but he couldn't stop himself when he watched her knowing she needed someone to console her and hold her.

"S-she...t-tried to k-kill...."

Maria's voice cane out as a mere whisper as she pointed towards Tabssum Bashar who was standing there fearless of the deed she just committed.

"Shhh.... I know. You are safe. I am here. Don't worry."

Glaring at Tabassum Bashar, Hassan patted Maria's back separating her from himself and gave her a small smile assuring he was with her, his eyes now landing upon the witch with directing unfathomable fury towards her.

A few moments later he felt Maria tugging his hand, pleading him to leave with her. It was clear she didn't wanted to be in Tabssum Bashar's presence feeling danger for her children but Hassan denied wanting to settle some past scores with the nasty women standing in front of him.

"Hassan..."

"Mustafa bhaai ke paas jaaiye. You need him."

(Go to Mustafa bhaai.)

Giving her a small nod, he squeezed her hand and asked her to go to her husband which she complied asking him to be careful.

"Be Careful."

"How dare you try to harm her ? Thodi sharam bachi bhi hai ya wo bhi bech khaayi ?"

(Do you have a little bit of shame or have you sold it too ?)

As soon as Maria went out his sight Hassan grabbed Tabssum Bashar's right arm in a tight grip and jerked her bellowing at her for daring to hurt Maria.

"Sharam ? kaisi sharam, aur kis baat ki sharam ? She deserves every bit of it. I would have been so happy if she would have fallen-"

(Shame ? What shame, and feel shameful of what ?)

Glaring at Hassan, Tabassum Bashar pushed him freeing herself from his painful hold and smiled, not at all feeling guilty of what she did. Infact she was angry at Hassan for ruining her perfect plan.