SIX

Saari Shikayaton Ka Hisaab
Jod Kar Rakha Tha Maine

Usne Gale laga Kar Saara Hissab Hi Bigaad Diya.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days went by and it seems Mustafa was ignoring Maria. The reason unknown to him or maybe he didn't wanted to acknowledge the reason. In the whole ignorance fiasco she was getting affected.

She knew he was ignoring her. She was easily able to detect his weird behavior towards her. Whenever she tried talking with him, he excused himself, leaving from there and whenever he wasn't able to leave, he replied her with simple short answers.

His behavior was now irritating her now. She wasn't able to understand what wrong did she did to earn this kind of treatment from him. She decided no matter what she will talk with him and clear everything between them.

She was waiting for him at the breakfast table but he didn't came so she decided to ask osama about it.

"Where is hero ? Why is he not present on the breakfast table, knowing very well that dado doesn't like late comers ?"

Osama was amused to know that she is not aware of his brother's whereabouts. She is the first one to know everything about him and now she is unaware of where her hero was.

"I am amazed that you don't know about bhaai's whereabouts. Anyways, he has gone for a meeting regarding hospital, then he had a delivery scheduled after that, so he'll come at night."

Osama told her making her nod on the new found information. She was annoyed by the fact that he didn't informed her about anything. Now, she was more adamant to talk with him and know what's going on with him.

"Salam everyone."

Greeted Hassan who just came back from business trip after months.
Everyone was surprised seeing him

"What a surprise bhaai, when did you came back ?"

Osama grinned seeing his brother. He knew his brother would have brought the list of things he asked him.

"Last night."

Hassan smiled back at him. He was a man of few words and had an authoritative aura with him. He was the man who respected his elders and valued everyone's feelings. He was the person who loved his family to the core. His elder brother Mustafa was his mentor and he gave him respect just like his own father.

"How are you Hassan ?"

Maria asked smiling at him, seeing him seeing him after a long time.

"I am good."

He replied smiling back which shocked both Osama and Maria. They both shared a shocked look making Hassan nervous.

"What ?"

"Y-you smiled."

Replied Osama looking intensely at him.

"So what ? I am a human and I can smile."

He casually told, looking at both Maria and Osama.

"But...."

"Shut up Osama. You speak too much."

He glared at Osama shutting him up. Maria was busy gaping at Hassan who was behaving odd. He was not acting himself rather someone different.

"And you stop ogling me and close your mouth before it catch flies."